The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B

I had 7 hours the other day! One was actual shooting XD (cadets) the other was this short film. How was it???

Long xD Started at 5, finished at 1. We got pizza in though which was nice :biggrin:
Original post by mjj22
Hahahaha Yassssss!!!!! Cant ignore the facts right there hun^^

Lol icant watch horrors, i get soooo scared!! Iwas made for action:tongue: ive only ever seen 2 horror movies in my life:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooool -.-
Looooool only 2, Obviously as long as you're buying and wearing them Penguin pants :colonhash:, you'll never be brave enough to watch more :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Loooool -.-
Looooool only 2, Obviously as long as you're buying and wearing them Penguin pants :colonhash:, you'll never be brave enough to watch more :')

Did you think this was me? With the whole penguin pants thing! I love horrors!
Original post by mjj22
I cant do it i just cant watch them, in my opinion Action is the best:smile:)

I can't stand action films haha. Let's hope we never have to watch a movie together!
Original post by lauraaaaa

I can't stand action films haha. Let's hope we never have to watch a movie together!

Omg I'm such an idiot Hahahaha, get usernames mixed up! - and it's a pain using TSR on mobile >_<

Anyways what's your favourite horror movie?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Hahahaha Yassssss!!!!! Cant ignore the facts right there hun^^

Lol icant watch horrors, i get soooo scared!! Iwas made for action:tongue: ive only ever seen 2 horror movies in my life:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ignore the penguin bit :tongue: hahah
Anyways why not? ! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6125

Lol really? Why not? Hahaha guess so:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6126
Ignore the penguin bit :tongue: hahah
Anyways why not? ! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i dont even no what ure on about with the peguins:colondollar:

Because they are scary? Thus the title, Horrors! Hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6127
What is everyone upto this weekend?
Reply 6128
Original post by Tcrumpen
What is everyone upto this weekend?

Hey:smile: taking my sis out to get her hair done you?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6129
Original post by mjj22
Hey:smile: taking my sis out to get her hair done you?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chilling and thinking on what happened last night
Original post by mjj22
Lol really? Why not? Hahaha guess so:smile:

I just think they're predictable and explosions don't excite me hah. Always a love story between the two leads whilst they try to save whatever. Just not my thing at all!
Omg I'm such an idiot Hahahaha, get usernames mixed up! - and it's a pain using TSR on mobile >_<
Anyways what's your favourite horror movie?

Hahah and oh my, I really don't know! I've seen hundreds and hundreds that I couldn't even name all the ones I've seen!
Reply 6131
Chilling and thinking on what happened last night

Ohhh what happened?:O

I just think they're predictable and explosions don't excite me hah. Always a love story between the two leads whilst they try to save whatever. Just not my thing at all!

Hahah and oh my, I really don't know! I've seen hundreds and hundreds that I couldn't even name all the ones I've seen!

Nonono, it depends what kinda action you watch, just like horrors lol. I cannot sit here and say all horrors are predictable in the sense that like they are all about some silly person opening something and something scary pops out. Because they are all different.:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6132
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh what happened?:O

Nonono, it depends what kinda action you watch, just like horrors lol. I cannot sit here and say all horrors are predictable in the sense that like they are all about some silly person opening something and something scary pops out. Because they are all different.:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

i'll pm you
Reply 6133
i'll pm you

Alright man :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22

Most are though tbh
Reply 6135
Most are though tbh

Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Nope.

I mean horror films.
Reply 6137
I mean horror films.

Ohhh well i wouldnt know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh well i wouldnt know

Most genres have a similar storyline otherwise they wouldn't belong to that genre
Reply 6139
Most genres have a similar storyline otherwise they wouldn't belong to that genre

That is true:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest