The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7700
Original post by 9MmBulletz
No, it's nauseous Novemmber

Actually yeah that's more believable.
Anyway Lampard and Oscar were ****, these two need a stint on the bench, he did it with Cole don't see why he can't drop them either (just for a game or two). Hazard and Ivanovic average. Dunno about Cech. Could he have saved that 2nd goal?
Title is Arsenal and City to battle out for.
We don't have creativity - all the players do is black heels and attempts to lob the ball over defenses.

Dumb bet, 1-1 @ 6/1, 2-2 @ 8/1 and 3-3 @ 11/1 last night, if you think the games gonna be a draw you couldve even put in 4-4 and made more lol.
Original post by 419
Another definitely win that wasn't. Thought if was decided y'all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet again no one has said this at all.
We were quite lucky!I think Jose should go with Willian-Mata/Oscar-Schurrle.

What. A. Dive.
Original post by Nightowk
Dumb bet, 1-1 @ 6/1, 2-2 @ 8/1 and 3-3 @ 11/1 last night, if you think the games gonna be a draw you couldve even put in 4-4 and made more lol.

yeah, winning 60 quid is a "dumb bet" lol, it was in play "DRAW" not CORRECT SCORE
Original post by jonathan10
yeah, winning 60 quid is a "dumb bet" lol, it was in play "DRAW" not CORRECT SCORE

Fair enough post when you blow all that do then yh
Original post by Nightowk
Fair enough post when you blow all that do then yh

Im puttin 50 smackers on aaron ramsey to score first tomorrow
Original post by Skkc16
Could he have saved that 2nd goal?
Yes,
Im puttin 50 smackers on aaron ramsey to score first tomorrow

You'd return £550, brave bet.

Money back if RVP scores the last goal at PP though
I'm not convinced on the dive. He looked for the penalty and went down easy but personally I think it's exaggerated. I'd need to see another angle.
Original post by Zürich
You'd return £550, brave bet.

Money back if RVP scores the last goal at PP though

last goalscorer is more dodgy than first goalscorer to be fair
Original post by Translucence
I'm not convinced on the dive. He looked for the penalty and went down easy but personally I think it's exaggerated. I'd need to see another angle.

he runs into the defender. not exactly a dive but the referee could have used common sense and realized he ran onto the defender on purpose.
Reply 7714
I see Ramires is trying to challenge Ashley Young for a place in that Premier League All Stars Diving Squad.
last goalscorer is more dodgy than first goalscorer to be fair

well it's some kind of insurance. Well out of the betting game atm after losing a wedge on Chelsea vs Newcastle and a few other stupid bets so just going to enjoy the game :angry:
Original post by Pete_Lawton

What. A. Dive.

Not a dive. A foul technically as he's nudged him in the back although not given often. Hardly a penalty but I've seen them given
Reply 7717
Original post by Nichrome
Yet again no one has said this at all.

Herp durp ignore me man. Forgot it's November slump time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love the arsenal haters :cool: keep coming losers
Is it me but Frank Lampard hasn't really been playing well this season.

Latest