The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I have not received a confirmation email from Kings yet.

Does Kings send out any confirmation emails?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Mad-Scientist
I have not received a confirmation email from Kings yet.

Does Kings send out any confirmation emails?

I didn't get one so I called them up and they gave me details for the portal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 362
Original post by itsmagic
I didn't get one so I called them up and they gave me details for the portal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thanks so I shall call them up tomorrow

whats the contact number you called? (sorry if you think I am being lazy lol)

and ... has their been any updates on the portal for you?

Okay, I know this is really technologically retarded but...
https://myapplication.kcl.ac.uk/

If you want your login, you can go on there, type in your email and then, click “forgotten your password".
Reply 364
Original post by Cephalosporin
Okay, I know this is really technologically retarded but...
https://myapplication.kcl.ac.uk/

If you want your login, you can go on there, type in your email and then, click “forgotten your password".

You are a genius !

This has actually just worked for me lol

Thank you :smile:
Original post by kcapsoccer
hello :biggrin:

Hi there! Didin't do so well in UKCAT sadly, :frown: so im hoping my BMAT will be better :s-smilie:. What about you?

I scrolled down.. glad that you've got it sorted :smile:
Nope, I've heard nothing! (Not just from King's, I haven't heard anything from anyone) have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
the whole king's tracking system - will that like show us the current status before the ucas tracking system or something?
Original post by nindeappan
the whole king's tracking system - will that like show us the current status before the ucas tracking system or something?

I think I remember last year the email from King's coming first, followed by a track update
Reply 369
Original post by nindeappan

The portal does update before Track does. For me (non-medicine) it was only a matter of hours - I got the email telling me the portal had updated, then the same night Track updated. But even an hour's early warning is nice when it comes to stalking Track :^_^:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 370
just wondering did anyone of you do the K+ Program "healthcare" stream whilst in Year 12/13 ??

Could you shed some light as to what it is we're supposed to do?
Reply 371
hi, what are your stats like? :smile:
Reply 372
Original post by Ąямєиίєζ
Hi there! Didin't do so well in UKCAT sadly, :frown: so im hoping my BMAT will be better :s-smilie:. What about you?

i have a good ukcat but i think that BMAT went kind of bad.. Where did you apply?
hi, what are your stats like? :smile:

A Levels
Bio- A
Chem- A
Maths- A
Spanish- B

9 A*s at GCSE

UKCAT- 790 average

What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 374
Original post by itsmagic
A Levels
Bio- A
Chem- A
Maths- A
Spanish- B

9 A*s at GCSE

UKCAT- 790 average

What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow your UKCAT is amazing! Congrats! i have A* A* A* A as A2 predictions and 750 UKCAT. :smile:
Reply 375
hey congrats guys! :wink:

Iv'e just currently started Alevel, and need serious advice.
Ive always dreamt big. My only aspiration in life has been to become a doctor. I did poorly in my gcses, getting 2As, 7Bs and 3Cc (1 C in science), I'm not doing any a level science. Im working to get As and A*s at a level (maths, eng lit, geog and eco), is applying for the foundation route possible with these grades? Do i need 2 retake my gcses in order to gain higher, after my Alevels. Or shall i stop, rethink my life and believe that achieving this dream is something I'm not capable off?
Reply 376
[INDENT]hey congrats guys!

Iv'e just currently started Alevel, and need serious advice.
Ive always dreamt big. My only aspiration in life has been to become a doctor. I did poorly in my gcses, getting 2As, 7Bs and 3Cc (1 C in science), I'm not doing any a level science. Im working to get As and A*s at a level (maths, eng lit, geog and eco), is applying for the foundation route possible with these grades? Do i need 2 retake my gcses in order to gain higher, after my Alevels. Or shall i stop, rethink my life and believe that achieving this dream is something I'm not capable off?[/INDENT]

Reply 377
Isit true King's give interviews to the top 10% ukcat scores? my score is 737.5 where does this put me?
Original post by nana96
Isit true King's give interviews to the top 10% ukcat scores? my score is 737.5 where does this put me?

No it's not true, they do favour a high UKCAT but they use a sliding scale with no set cutoff, they look at your academic profile and statement as a whole alongside the UKCAT. however your UKCAT compared to previous years is competitive :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow your UKCAT is amazing! Congrats! i have A* A* A* A as A2 predictions and 750 UKCAT. :smile:

Aw thank you, hopefully it'll be enough!
Your UKCAT is great too and your A Level predictions are awesome :biggrin: good luck! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest