The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
Addicted to Breaking Bad...kinda makes me wish I'd tried in chemistry :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watched the first season in a day :tongue: fair to say the show is quite a good one but I never have the time. I'm on episode 11 of season 2 :redface:

Original post by Dr. Django
Good to see many GOONERS about :wink: I can't believe how much he celebrates, the mans just a prick!! Oh well, we'll see who's celebrating come the end of the season :tongue:

I got on the waiting list for a season ticket yesterday so when I leave uni I should have one waiting for me!!...not that I'd have time to go :tongue:

We're always lurking about, after all, we are the best!! Haha I think Nasri's move hurt me more, they're both top ****s

Oo, not bad at all! I literally couldn't even afford one, but it may just be a yolo purchase one time.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
I watched the first season in a day :tongue: fair to say the show is quite a good one but I never have the time. I'm on episode 11 of season 2 :redface:

Wow haha! :lol: aw damn, oooh cool :tongue: I'm genuinely going to be gutted when I've finished them all :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Hahaha it is :tongue:

Mad :redface: yay, on to that in about 20 minutes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, oooh, it's sooooo good!

But I don't really like the rest :erm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, oooh, it's sooooo good!

But I don't really like the rest :erm:

Ah I'm excited now :tongue: I really liked episode 10 of season 4 as well, don't know why :h:

Oh that's a shame haha :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Ah I'm excited now :tongue: I really liked episode 10 of season 4 as well, don't know why :h:

Oh that's a shame haha :tongue:

What was that again? :ahee:

Yeah :erm:
What was that again? :ahee:

Yeah :erm:

When Mike, Gus and Jesse go to Mexico....I'd say more but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who will watch it :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
When Mike, Gus and Jesse go to Mexico....I'd say more but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who will watch it :tongue:

Oooh, yeah, I know! And he's like Mike needs saving and he's like but he pays my salary!
Reply 6907
Original post by Dr. Django
I don't like you very much :tongue:

And that cheeky little smiley face ERRRGHHH :tongue: The loss today was so brutal :/

Haha, love you to.
And I have the cheeky tone in my voice. I'm like this with headteacher as well, although he is my physics teacher as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
We played absolutely **** first half. Wilshere nearly saved us but still bad :redface:

Well we were rubbish at the start, we weren't that bad once we got into it. How and why do we always lose to the mid-league teams?
Original post by Lucy96
Wow haha! :lol: aw damn, oooh cool :tongue: I'm genuinely going to be gutted when I've finished them all :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just realised I'm way behind you :tongue:. Don't spoil anything :wink: (spoiler any future plots though if you need to)
I finished it in a week ish. Best episode is Season 4 Finale. Not even Season 5.

The second half of season 5 is the best thing I've ever seen on television

having said that, I am working through season 3 of Game of Thrones now and will be happy to have my mind changed.
Oooh, yeah, I know! And he's like Mike needs saving and he's like but he pays my salary!

Yeah yeah! Just watched it...wow :tongue:
Just realised I'm way behind you :tongue:. Don't spoil anything :wink: (spoiler any future plots though if you need to)

Haha don't worry, I won't :wink: oh yeah, that'd make sense :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well we were rubbish at the start, we weren't that bad once we got into it. How and why do we always lose to the mid-league teams?

Meh, yeah I don't think we played well at all.

:lol: they're not mid league now

Original post by ethery

having said that, I am working through season 3 of Game of Thrones now and will be happy to have my mind changed.

Really?:redface: I didn't think it was great.

Original post by Lucy96
Yeah yeah! Just watched it...wow :tongue:

Haha don't worry, I won't :wink: oh yeah, that'd make sense :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When he walked out the room and done his tie :rofl:
Original post by ethery

i believe i know what you have just seen what episode are you on :-)
Original post by techno836
i believe i know what you have just seen what episode are you on :-)

I'm on episode five. :tongue: I meant, having heard all about the end of this season, I might end up changing my mind.

My friend watches the show (and reads the books) and she says it will destroy me. :tongue:
Original post by ethery
I'm on episode five. :tongue: I meant, having heard all about the end of this season, I might end up changing my mind.

My friend watches the show (and reads the books) and she says it will destroy me. :tongue:

it will although you have hints where i had nothing ... my soul left me for days when i rewatched them all i skipped all the sad episodes ... (s1e9) :lol:
Original post by usycool1
University choices! :afraid:

If you're thinking about applying to university and want your choices in the list below, quote this post and I'll add them in for you! :biggrin:

Information you may wish to add:

What course you're going to apply for.

Your AS subjects (and grades if you like).

Your A2 subjects (and predicted/actual grades if you want to).

What universities you're thinking of applying to and their decisions (when it comes to that).

University courses

If you'd like to make any changes, just quote me. :h:

Heya :biggrin: Could you please add the following:

Spoiler

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by techno836
it will although you have hints where i had nothing ... my soul left me for days when i rewatched them all i skipped all the sad episodes ... (s1e9) :lol:

Sad episodes are best episodes!
Original post by ethery
Sad episodes are best episodes!

I know, but they're sad :frown:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Heya :biggrin: Could you please add the following:

Spoiler

Thank you! :smile:

Sure thing, done! :biggrin: Extra points for putting it into the right format. :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Sure thing, done! :biggrin: Extra points for putting it into the right format. :tongue:

Any idea when I might here about you know what? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest