The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Original post by superwolf
I refuse to believe that you are anything but awesome. :haughty: Is it a problem with your family, or mental health stuff? :console:

Im really really not. :frown: Mh stuff.
Original post by tasha96
Im really really not. :frown: Mh stuff.

You're a great person. I'm here if you want to talk about it. :smile:
Found out that my brother is gonna come over to visit next week.. I dunno if that's a bad thing or a good thing :hide:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
really struggling food wise again :s-smilie:

HOPING that when we get into our flat after the council have faffed about it will get easier as i wont have the anxiety of people judging me when eating :s-smilie: think its also causing headaches maybe :s-smilie:

REALLY need to start packing AND get a wriggle on with the essay im meant to be writing for uni, my lecturer emailed me the other day to ask how im getting on, and iv done nothing more than last time i sent her it :frown:

also, have to go pick up the meds im owed tomorrow, and im confused, just read the slip of paper and there is a time on it, does that mean i have to go AFTER that time? :s-smilie:
Original post by PonchoKid
really struggling food wise again :s-smilie:

HOPING that when we get into our flat after the council have faffed about it will get easier as i wont have the anxiety of people judging me when eating :s-smilie: think its also causing headaches maybe :s-smilie:

REALLY need to start packing AND get a wriggle on with the essay im meant to be writing for uni, my lecturer emailed me the other day to ask how im getting on, and iv done nothing more than last time i sent her it :frown:

also, have to go pick up the meds im owed tomorrow, and im confused, just read the slip of paper and there is a time on it, does that mean i have to go AFTER that time? :s-smilie:

Is this a slip from a pharmacy when they didn't have your full amount of meds? Is so, usually I just go back whenever they tell me they will have the meds in. Could the time be the original time you dropped the script in?
Maybe I am just tired. Good Night!
Original post by rmhumphries
Is this a slip from a pharmacy when they didn't have your full amount of meds? Is so, usually I just go back whenever they tell me they will have the meds in. Could the time be the original time you dropped the script in?

yeah, they only had 10/60 tablets so told me to pop back in monday (tomorrow) then the slip has on the date and then 11.30am as i picked them up friday at about 4pm im guessing the time is the time they know they will have them in, e.g. after the delivery? as i think that pharmacy is shut on the weekend, so will get the delivery monday morning im guessing :dontknow:
Original post by superwolf
You're a great person. I'm here if you want to talk about it. :smile:

I'm not. :frown: And thank you. :hugs: I'm just panicking about everything. :frown: And they're telling me to run from it all but I cant. There's nowhere safe to run to. :frown:
Reply 9908
We're close to a new thread :eek:
Reply 9909
Just feeling kinda weird once again. My hand and my back are really hurting, and I am really tired. And I kinda made a mistake today, don't want to go into detail about it as it is absolutely pathetic and I should have realised what I was doing. And I am being forgetful. It is a shame because I was having a good evening yesterday but today things really aren't going well. I am also absolutely lazy and can never be bothered to do anything. Lagging behind massively in work too, I can't fail any module otherwise I would have to repeat a year :eek:.
Original post by tasha96
I'm not. :frown: And thank you. :hugs: I'm just panicking about everything. :frown: And they're telling me to run from it all but I cant. There's nowhere safe to run to. :frown:

Don't run. You're safest where you are at the moment. They're lying to you again, they want to harm you so don't listen to them.
Reply 9911
Original post by IDukem

:laugh> Taken a massively long time too, two days short of 6 months currently :tongue:. Previously we got through threads every 3-4 months.

How are you feeling today? :smile:
I don't know what to do. I don't know if I can handle uni. I can't even seem to take care of myself most of the time. I'm so stuck. All I ever thought of myself doing is going to uni and getting a good job, but I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if I can even pass this year. I don't think I can manage taking care of myself and my work. It's just too much. I'm too weak to manage everything.
Original post by avhhs
Just feeling kinda weird once again. My hand and my back are really hurting, and I am really tired. And I kinda made a mistake today, don't want to go into detail about it as it is absolutely pathetic and I should have realised what I was doing. And I am being forgetful. It is a shame because I was having a good evening yesterday but today things really aren't going well. I am also absolutely lazy and can never be bothered to do anything. Lagging behind massively in work too, I can't fail any module otherwise I would have to repeat a year :eek:.

Might it be worth talking to your doctor for some kind of therapy or even a change in medication? The "laziness" you're describing could be depression, not bothering to do anything is a symptom. It might be your medication isn't working well. You could also get a doctor's note to give to your uni - that way you can get extensions on work and they won't punish you for missing lectures.
Original post by IDukem

Boo :ninja:

How are you?? God it's been a while eh! Hope things are alright :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9915
Original post by avhhs
:laugh> Taken a massively long time too, two days short of 6 months currently :tongue:. Previously we got through threads every 3-4 months.

How are you feeling today? :smile:

It has taken quite a while with people leaving/hiatuses (sorrrrrry) and just lakc of activity in genera; :smile: Yeah the last 3 (I believe) I was in took about 3 months or so. Who's creating the next one?

I'm feeling a lot brighter now than I did last week where I kinda didn't feel too good :smile: How about yourself? :smile:
Reply 9916
Original post by -FireFlies-
Boo :ninja:

How are you?? God it's been a while eh! Hope things are alright :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My ickle FireFlies :hugs:

I know right!? Everytime you come back on the thread, i'm on hiatus and vice-versa it seems :teehee: I'm doing good and yeah i've had some...bumps...in the road, but i'm trying to keep it together at the seems :biggrin:

I hope life is treating you well? :smile:
Original post by IDukem

wow we destroyed this one quick!
does this mean your gonna do the new one :tongue:
yeah, they only had 10/60 tablets so told me to pop back in monday (tomorrow) then the slip has on the date and then 11.30am as i picked them up friday at about 4pm im guessing the time is the time they know they will have them in, e.g. after the delivery? as i think that pharmacy is shut on the weekend, so will get the delivery monday morning im guessing :dontknow:

Delivery will be Monday morning if they are shut at the weekend. I imagine that 11:30 is a guide time for you to pop in, delivery is likely to be fairly soon after opening, but then they need to unpack/sort the delivery and so-on. If it is easier to go earlier, you can pop in and ask if they have them ready, however if you can I will go around noon.
Reply 9919
wow we destroyed this one quick!
does this mean your gonna do the new one :tongue:

Quick!? This has been fairly slow in my opinion in comparison the the previous threads :redface: Maybe that's just me though :tongue:
I think someone who's been a regular deserves that role (cause I haven't) :yep:

Latest