I applied for medicine so it will be a while! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow!! Oxford your first choice? :wink:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 361
Original post by Lucy_95
Haha it is exciting!! Ive applied to Nottingham, Sheffield, Oxford and Leeds :biggrin:

Where else have you applied for biochemistry? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for Chemistry, but to four of the same unis as you! Oxford, York, Birmingham, Sheffield and Nottingham :smile: what offers have you got so far?
Reply 362
Original post by whoami?!
oh wow!! Oxford your first choice? :wink:

Not really :ahee:

Original post by lizz-ie
I've applied for Chemistry, but to four of the same unis as you! Oxford, York, Birmingham, Sheffield and Nottingham :smile: what offers have you got so far?

That's coincidence haha :biggrin: I have no offers as I've applied for medicine :biggrin:
Which Oxford college? I've gone for Lincoln! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 363
Original post by Lucy_95

That's coincidence haha :biggrin: I have no offers as I've applied for medicine :biggrin:
Which Oxford college? I've gone for Lincoln! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, good luck! I applied to Brasenose :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 364
Original post by Studentmum25
My son applied in sept for history and hasn't even had an acknowledgement yet. Thought we would have heard by now, maybe soon!

I'm sure he will hear soon! It took almost 2 weeks for Newcastle to acknowledge me but only a day for other places so each to their own!
Applied to Medicine and have an interview on 3rd December, anyone else in on that day?
Received an offer from Bham today for A*AA for Computer science with business management. After seeing they want me to go in for an aptitude test. Think going to leave it out. Aston was always going to be my firm :smile:
Original post by skydive23
I'm sure he will hear soon! It took almost 2 weeks for Newcastle to acknowledge me but only a day for other places so each to their own!
thanks, warwick is his first choice after oxford. He had an offer from Southampton on 1 Oct followed by Cardiff a couple of days later so it seems a long time. Still waiting on Birmingham too.
Original post by Studentmum25
thanks, warwick is his first choice after oxford. He had an offer from Southampton on 1 Oct followed by Cardiff a couple of days later so it seems a long time. Still waiting on Birmingham too.

Just remember, each university and each department within that university handles applications differently.
Universities have until 8th May to make their decision, and if they had already decided that they don't want him, he would have already been rejected! They may be waiting until the application deadline to make their decision, or simply the admissions tutors are too busy to make such decisions at the moment.
Reply 369
I was wondering where else you've applied? Need to figure out good unis to apply to for psych!

Original post by Soapbox1425
I'm hoping to do psychology :smile:
Eagerly waiting for Birmingham to give me an offer hopefully :frown:

Applied for international relations ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 371
Original post by Marinaawesome
Eagerly waiting for Birmingham to give me an offer hopefully :frown:

Applied for international relations ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied for politics.. Still waiting on Birmingham too :frown: last one
Reply 372
Original post by Steph_EmmaH
Thanks! My college sent it off on the 2nd of October :smile:

Oh, wow. When was your interview and how was it?
Got a letter from Birmingham offering me a place for physics :biggrin: but the details of the grades don't come through til later -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Words
Applied for politics.. Still waiting on Birmingham too :frown: last one

It's reassuring that at least the politics department haven't just ignored me you're waiting too.
I'm waiting for 4 more grrrr lol eekkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rmatthewc
Got a letter from Birmingham offering me a place for physics :biggrin: but the details of the grades don't come through til later -.-

Congratulations! Which course did you apply to?
Original post by ExcitinglyMundane
Congratulations! Which course did you apply to?

The straight masters course, and been invited to an applicant day 3rd December. WhAt about you?
Original post by Rmatthewc
The straight masters course, and been invited to an applicant day 3rd December. WhAt about you?

The same course :-)
I went on the 30th October, it's a really enjoyable day! :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 378
Has anyone got an offer for biochemistry yet?
Hey,
Just would like to ask if this university does journalism ? Thanks in advance
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending