The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by g.k.galloway
People have started getting interview offers from Newcastle for medicine..... waaaaaaaaaaa

:console: People have got interviews from Birmingham for a while now, and I still haven't heard anything. :tongue:

Original post by Endless Blue
Got an interview offer from Jesus College, Cambridge today. :smile: It's the first news I've had from UCAS. :tongue:

Awesome, good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 6941
Original post by usycool1
:console: People have got interviews from Birmingham for a while now, and I still haven't heard anything. :tongue:

Awesome, good luck! :biggrin:

Chill this guy I know applied for Birmingham and he hasn't heard back either.
BTW are you a mod?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I'm sure you'll be okay :smile:

I do hate all the waiting though...
People have started getting interview offers from Newcastle for medicine..... waaaaaaaaaaa

Durham started a while back, surprised Newcastle are a bit late considering they've probably received more applications
Original post by Endless Blue
Got an interview offer from Jesus College, Cambridge today. :smile: It's the first news I've had from UCAS. :tongue:

Congrats Endless!!! :biggrin: when's it for?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Durham started a while back, surprised Newcastle are a bit late considering they've probably received more applications

Yeah true, hopefully I'll hear something eventually!
I'm hoping Leicester and HYMS might start soon....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Chill this guy I know applied for Birmingham and he hasn't heard back either.
BTW are you a mod?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I shall try to. :smile:

And yeah, I am. :yep:

:hugs: I'm sure you'll be okay :smile:

I do hate all the waiting though...

:hugs: Thanks, same to you :yep:

I know right? :sigh: EVERYONE in my further maths class has offers except me atm. :tongue:
Reply 6946
Thanks, I shall try to. :smile:

And yeah, I am. :yep:

:hugs: Thanks, same to you :yep:

I know right? :sigh: EVERYONE in my further maths class has offers except me atm. :tongue:

and what have the people in your maths class applied for?
and can you check if I have been reported, if yh what's the reason
Yeah true, hopefully I'll hear something eventually!
I'm hoping Leicester and HYMS might start soon....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel bad for you in the sense you've heard nothing from them, but you are pretty much guaranteed interviews at those so there's not much need to panic. Hope Leicester start soon so they can interview us 57s
I feel bad for you in the sense you've heard nothing from them, but you are pretty much guaranteed interviews at those so there's not much need to panic. Hope Leicester start soon so they can interview us 57s

Yeah I'm above the automatic interview threshold for HYMS and I have 59 for Leicester so hopefully something will happen soon!
Have Leicester released their interview dates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6949
Yeah I'm above the automatic interview threshold for HYMS and I have 59 for Leicester so hopefully something will happen soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

what is this 57s and 59

Most of my friends have 3 offers...it's insane!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah so that's at least 2 your guaranteed, I'd say start practicing for those :smile:
I'm not sure, I thought they had, though it nay just be one of my other choices
Yeah so that's at least 2 your guaranteed, I'd say start practicing for those :smile:
I'm not sure, I thought they had, though it nay just be one of my other choices

Hopefully! I've been doing lots of prep and have had a mock interview :smile: I'm kind of looking forward to interviews :smile:
Perhaps I should have applied for a random course like natsci to see if I got any offers, to boost my ego...

How many people in your FM class?
Hopefully! I've been doing lots of prep and have had a mock interview :smile: I'm kind of looking forward to interviews :smile:

That's good :smile: how was the mock? Same- if I get any, I just want it to be a fun hour
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
How many people in your FM class?

15 :smile:

Original post by Qari
and what have the people in your maths class applied for?
and can you check if I have been reported, if yh what's the reason

Maths/philosophy/physics etc.

I can only look at reports in Study Help, not elsewhere, but you have none in Study Help. :nah:
Reply 6957
Original post by keromedic
Perhaps I should have applied for a random course like natsci to see if I got any offers, to boost my ego...

do you watch the blacklist?
Original post by Qari
do you watch the blacklist?

No, why?
Reply 6959
15 :smile:

Maths/philosophy/physics etc.

I can only look at reports in Study Help, not elsewhere, but you have none in Study Help. :nah:

exactly, apart from philosophy the other 2 aren't that common.

oh well it won't be in study help it will be in another topic

Latest