The Student Room Group

Do you put revision stuff all over your bedroom wall??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joanna-Marie :)
It does depend on how you learn - plus I know alot of the people in my cohort that covered the house too but then put little effort into actually reading the info they had displayed so it was a pointless exercise!

I'll do my best to make the most of putting revision stuff all over my room. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Infinity_4652
I'm thinking of doing it, but i was wondering if it's really worth it?

If you have done it, could you post a picture of your bedroom wall?

Thanks in advance! :h:

Well, I have stick all the notes onto a corner of my bedroom wall, and it is a place where I pays most attention of. but still, it is useless. i can barely remember what i wrote and it doesn't affect you so much. so it depends on you whether you think it will affect you or not..
Original post by syafikabashaa
Well, I have stick all the notes onto a corner of my bedroom wall, and it is a place where I pays most attention of. but still, it is useless. i can barely remember what i wrote and it doesn't affect you so much. so it depends on you whether you think it will affect you or not..

I'll do a trial run for like a month or so to see if it works for me.
If it does, i'll put more of my revision on my wall.
Nope. All I have is a big, laminmated flow chart with the main chemical reactions that I learnt at A level.
I used to when I did my a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Nope. All I have is a big, laminmated flow chart with the main chemical reactions that I learnt at A level.

Original post by donutaud15
I used to when I did my a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did it work for you??
Did it work for you??

I suppose it did

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's helpful if you make an effort to actually look at them... I don't have them on my wall, but just on my bathroom wall opposite the toilet :P
Original post by donutaud15
I suppose it did

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. :smile:

Original post by TheHolubowskyj
It's helpful if you make an effort to actually look at them... I don't have them on my wall, but just on my bathroom wall opposite the toilet :P

Yh i will definitely make the effort to look at them everyday - atleast for 15 mins or so.
(edited 10 years ago)
Did it work for you??

I actually put it up once I had finished my A levels :mmm:

But I still look at it from time to time :lol:
I actually put it up once I had finished my A levels :mmm:

But I still look at it from time to time :lol:

Lol you put it up after you did your exams?? And you still have it there even though you've finished A level?? :lol:
Lol you put it up after you did your exams?? And you still have it there even though you've finished A level?? :lol:

Yep, but to be fair I am doing a chemistry degree :lol:
Yep, but to be fair I am doing a chemistry degree :lol:

Awesome! :smile:
Ok I know this post is like 4 years old but if anyone is looking at this now here is my answer XD

I have a history GCSE mock coming up and my walls are literally dripping in notes.... I actually find it really helpful because they are really colourful and I was taking in the information just by going through all the effort of putting them up and writing them out XD also, I HATE revising and I honestly have never done it before but this has helped my because I loved putting them all up in a cool pattern or order and it motivated to revise otherwise I would just be sitting on Netflix thinking about how I SHOULD be revising instead of actually doing it..... And again, because this is just a mock I know I can just leave it up so I am ready for my actual exam and I will be forced to look at it everyday lol
Reply 34
i have french vocab that i spend ages making. Never look at it. Its a waste of time
I actually found this technique really worked for me not so much as to get me to read things more - I only place up things I know. If you have heard of the mind palace technique it’s basically sectioning information by subject and topic around the room to literally make a visual mindpalace so in exams I can think where that topic is and think down the the individual page and visualise what was on it. I haven’t heard of others trying this so idk how it would work on someone else but I found it so effective it’s worth a try

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending