The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mjj22
Michael Jackson:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH MY GOD... As if I am actually speaking to the one and only Prince of Pop, Michael Jackson. You are my Master! :wink:
Reply 6401
Original post by Leonievh
I wanna join the conversation :biggrin:

Hey, welcome to the thread :smile: How are you?

Original post by jelmes96
Hi :P I'm new to the thread too :smile:

And Welcome to you also! How's it going?
So why did you move to Argentina in the first place? :O It seems rather random :O What do you want to study then if you don't mind me asking? ^^

I'm doing an internship here and my university sort of picked me to go to Argentina. I'm studying marketing at the moment and I have to do a minor in September. And I could do that abroad.
Original post by james1211
Hey, welcome to the thread :smile: How are you?

I'm good! How are you?
Reply 6404
I'm good! How are you?

Oh good :h: and i'm doing alright thanks, just got in from work. Are you at university or doing A levels or?
Oh good :h: and i'm doing alright thanks, just got in from work. Are you at university or doing A levels or?

I'm at university, but not in England. I study in Rotterdam :smile:
How many people are new here?

I'm pissed ya can't select heiroglyphics as a language on the keyboard.
Reply 6407
I'm at university, but not in England. I study in Rotterdam :smile:

I've been there before! Do you like it? I thought it was quite pretty in places but also quite tourist-y and busy. So you're from Argentina according to your profile?
I've been there before! Do you like it? I thought it was quite pretty in places but also quite tourist-y and busy. So you're from Argentina according to your profile?

Well I am currently living in Argentina but I'm actually dutch. And Rotterdam is a really cool city to live in, but you have to know the right places :smile: And I have to say that Rotterdam is very quit in comparison to Buenos Aires haha.
Where did you go to in Rotterdam?
safety first paenuses.
Reply 6410
Well I am currently living in Argentina but I'm actually dutch. And Rotterdam is a really cool city to live in, but you have to know the right places :smile: And I have to say that Rotterdam is very quit in comparison to Buenos Aires haha.
Where did you go to in Rotterdam?

Oh i see, other way round to what I thought :smile:

Well, it was many years ago now, but we got the train into the city and went on a river ferry cruise and I think we must have spent most of the time in the city centre, and my dad insisted we went to a stupid cheese museum! But it was a nice visit overall.
Lulz
Reply 6412
OH MY GOD... As if I am actually speaking to the one and only Prince of Pop, Michael Jackson. You are my Master! :wink:

Hahahaha, Got that right, i am honoured:awesome:

Original post by Sphodromantis
safety first paenuses.

Haha, just understood that^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like the mad pics are back!
Oh i see, other way round to what I thought :smile:

Well, it was many years ago now, but we got the train into the city and went on a river ferry cruise and I think we must have spent most of the time in the city centre, and my dad insisted we went to a stupid cheese museum! But it was a nice visit overall.

Did you go there by boat or by airplane? Haha I've never even been to a cheese museum!
Let's go on a trip.

Anyone heard of Shpongle, they are awesome!!! I recommend "I Am You"
This is just the perfect thread for a predator

u know what i mean

a sexual predator
Original post by green-arr0w
This is just the perfect thread for a predator

u know what i mean

a sexual predator

Not really, everyone's feggking frigid!
Reply 6418
Did you go there by boat or by airplane? Haha I've never even been to a cheese museum!

We went there by boat from where i live in Newcastle and i think it stopped in Amsterdam but we hired a car, because we were staying at a Centreparcs. We drove to Rotterdam to visit it.

The cheese museum was awful! It was all either fake wooden cheese or plastic!
Original post by Sphodromantis
Not really, everyone's feggking frigid!

mi purity ring is as pure as mi hymen

Quick Reply