The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7000
Original post by Endless Blue
Got an interview offer from Jesus College, Cambridge today. :smile: It's the first news I've had from UCAS. :tongue:

Wow, congrats :biggrin::hugs:
Original post by Lucy96
Haha :tongue:

Seriously?! Oh that's so annoying, idiots :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee:

I know, bet the ****ers didn't even remark it :lol: because I copied A grade essays from memory :colone:

No more self teaching for me :woo: I'm going to do French A2 this year (hopefully, if not, then just do the exams next year without lessons) so I can attend further maths lessons next year :biggrin:
Eveningggg :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Eveningggg :smile:

Helloooo :biggrin:
Original post by Blueray2
Helloooo :biggrin:

Hi :biggrin: How are you? :smile:
Hi :biggrin: How are you? :smile:

Good as my ucas finally got sent off, how long doe sit take before unis see it? :biggrin:
Original post by Blueray2
Good as my ucas finally got sent off, how long doe sit take before unis see it? :biggrin:

UCAS says it can take up to a week or so for them to process it. You may get confirmation emails from the universities but don't worry too much if you don't - they don't all send them :smile:

I'm on day 52...no news yet!
Hi guys! Only just come across this thread! My application is literally just about to be sent off.. Just need the headmaster to check it :biggrin:

What course you're going to apply for: Primary Education

Your AS subjects (and grades): Business, B; English Lit, B; Classics, C; Spanish C

Your A2 subjects (and predicted grades ): English Lit, B; Classics' C; Spanish, C

What universities you're thinking of applying to: Northumbria, Manchester Met, St Mary's Twickenham, Oxford Brookes and Bangor.

UCAS says it can take up to a week or so for them to process it. You may get confirmation emails from the universities but don't worry too much if you don't - they don't all send them :smile:

I'm on day 52...no news yet!

UCAS says it can take up to a week or so for them to process it...died when I read that :frown:
Yeah those confirm emails are generic I know about them all too well from my oxbridge early applicant friends :lol:
Original post by Prinz655
Thats why u don't do subjects with essays in them :wink::colone:

Haha but I love them really :wink: English Literature essays are quite fun to write! You get to use pretty language :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:teehee:

I know, bet the ****ers didn't even remark it :lol: because I copied A grade essays from memory :colone:

No more self teaching for me :woo: I'm going to do French A2 this year (hopefully, if not, then just do the exams next year without lessons) so I can attend further maths lessons next year :biggrin:

:lol: probably not, they just wanted money :tongue: wow, even more of a reason to be annoyed :redface:

Yay! Oooh really? Impressive! Sounds great :h:
Is anyone actually sick of their school now Uni's on the cards? I was stuck on a bus with screaming year 7s this afternoon and I couldn't even hear the music in my headphones, wanted to scream back at the horrible things.

Can't wait to get out, so wished I went to a sixth form college instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoping to send off my UCAS application tomorrow!
Original post by Lucy96
Haha but I love them really :wink: English Literature essays are quite fun to write! You get to use pretty language :tongue:

:lol: probably not, they just wanted money :tongue: wow, even more of a reason to be annoyed :redface:

I know, my £40 gone :tongue:

Yeah, it's basically English Literature in French! :biggrin: the A2 anyway, although I'm analysing films not a book :ahee:
Original post by AmyAintDead
Is anyone actually sick of their school now Uni's on the cards? I was stuck on a bus with screaming year 7s this afternoon and I couldn't even hear the music in my headphones, wanted to scream back at the horrible things.

Can't wait to get out, so wished I went to a sixth form college instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've felt like that (about the bus) since Year 7. :tongue: It's the worst part of my school day and I seriously cannot wait until I don't have to do it anymore!

I will miss the teachers though, these past few years I've began to feel attached to them and once I'm gone I'll feel like I'm leaving family behind. :frown:
Reply 7014
160, I had 159 before remarking

Ouch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7015
Original post by Lucy96

I will give u that, i got through my english lit GCSE with fancy language and still got an A* in it :headbang:
I know, my £40 gone :tongue:

Yeah, it's basically English Literature in French! :biggrin: the A2 anyway, although I'm analysing films not a book :ahee:

Cruel :tongue:

Ah that sounds amazing to be honest :redface:
I will give u that, i got through my english lit GCSE with fancy language and still got an A* in it :headbang:

Hehe yay! :tongue: I didn't get an A* at GCSE, I'm sure AQA purposefully made sure I didn't :wink: only like one person in my year managed to :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7017
Original post by Lucy96

Hehe yay! :tongue: I didn't get an A* at GCSE, I'm sure AQA purposefully made sure I didn't :wink: only like one person in my year managed to :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch :tongue:
Reply 7018
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch :tongue:

i got 0 A*. But I did get every grade from an A-E in results. Exam wise I got every grade from an A*-F :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone please upload the PDF files for : AQA ECON1 June 2013 paper and the AQA ECON1 June 2013 mark scheme ...

Thanks

Latest