The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Whatevs, i liked it :h:

Only joking bbz, chill yer beans
Original post by Sphodromantis
Ha really? That's emotional. I didn't believe in mental issues until, my grandma got dementia and paranoid, and I got anxiety and OCD. I don't like the generalisations of OCD. Maybe it takes first hand experience to shake their belief.

I too have OCD and erm...an underlying case of depression. What kind of OCD do you have??? My most predominant ones are contamination and symmetry.
I don't like generalisations in general tbh. I think maybe empathising would help a little more since we can't all experience the same thing.

Original post by Tom_green_day
Oh that's OK :smile:
I'm a guy, of course I always am :L
Yeah I have a top 5- Wayne's World, Kick Ass, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mad Max 2 and The A Team (2010) how can you not have a top 5 films? :O
In the end there wasn't enough time to show a particular attitude, the conversation was about 10 seconds long :L
Apparently they do give some scripts. I have a monologue adapted from one in a game that I think is the best monologue I've ever heard that I really want to perform for something :P but yeah people for call backs were being given scripts.
For the auditions if you're going get there several hours early- I got there 2 hours before it opened and I was in the last 10 people to get in! S:

Kool :smile:
Haha, yes I meant scouting at the auditions in particular :tongue:
Awesome choices... a lot of recent movies. Because I'm bad at choosing favourite! Took me at least 10 years to choose my top 3 favourite artists and even then I have like 3 artists at number 3 :lol: I could possibly give you my top 100 but even that's unlikely since I love sooo many movies all for different reasons!
I see, I guess being yourself was the way then??? I see, well I can see why. Though when I was joining CTA their interview was slightly longer XD
Yes most movie's do hehe. Oh cool that'd be great, though it depends I suppose. Cool. Several hours??? i was planning to get there 2 hours early haha seems like I may need to turn up for 6am! Though they are doing online auditions...
Oh wow, must have been a long wait. Did you bump into our friends then???
Original post by CharlieTT
Guh, I hate having writer's block this early in the script. I need some inspiration.

Writing songs helps me with this, or a change of scene/ subject. Preoccupy yourself with something or another. Thats what helps me anyways... or even cooking... turn your attention to something else for a bit.

Original post by alessandra94

Heya! :h: Not sure if I've said this already but welcome :biggrin: how are ya???
Reply 6484
Original post by lauraaaaa
Only joking bbz, chill yer beans

It's ok! But i know you were being serious :tongue:
Original post by Leonievh
Did you go there by boat or by airplane? Haha I've never even been to a cheese museum!

Hey! Don't think I've seen you around here before so welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:

Da **** are you talking about :lol:

Um...not sure I'm liking this gangster talk...who authorized this?!! :fuhrer:

:lol: JKJKJK speak as you wish :h:
Original post by lucine.B
Writing songs helps me with this, or a change of scene/ subject. Preoccupy yourself with something or another. Thats what helps me anyways... or even cooking... turn your attention to something else for a bit.

Heya! :h: Not sure if I've said this already but welcome :biggrin: how are ya???

Thanks i m fine and youu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's ok! But i know you were being serious :tongue:

Oooh snap :wink:
Reply 6488
Oooh snap :wink:

Was your teacher in today then? I seem to remember you were hoping they weren't!
I too have OCD and erm...an underlying case of depression. What kind of OCD do you have??? My most predominant ones are contamination and symmetry.
I don't like generalisations in general tbh. I think maybe empathising would help a little more since we can't all experience the same thing.

Kool :smile:
Haha, yes I meant scouting at the auditions in particular :tongue:
Awesome choices... a lot of recent movies. Because I'm bad at choosing favourite! Took me at least 10 years to choose my top 3 favourite artists and even then I have like 3 artists at number 3 :lol: I could possibly give you my top 100 but even that's unlikely since I love sooo many movies all for different reasons!
I see, I guess being yourself was the way then??? I see, well I can see why. Though when I was joining CTA their interview was slightly longer XD
Yes most movie's do hehe. Oh cool that'd be great, though it depends I suppose. Cool. Several hours??? i was planning to get there 2 hours early haha seems like I may need to turn up for 6am! Though they are doing online auditions...
Oh wow, must have been a long wait. Did you bump into our friends then???

Ahh that sucks! I have contamination, a fear of bleaches and chemicals, always washing hands and some other rituals! And repetition. Lol having it sucks! :tongue:
Original post by Sphodromantis
Ahh that sucks! I have contamination, a fear of bleaches and chemicals, always washing hands and some other rituals! And repetition. Lol having it sucks! :tongue:

It really does man! Constantly washing my hands like crazy and find certain things very annoying like if I don't clean it or whatever it may be I'll die or something. Yes its an absolute ritual. I could spot dirt from like a mile away or tiles that haven't been aligned etc. etc. etc.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6491
tiles that haven't been aligned etc. etc. etc.

We could use you at work :redface: :tongue:
We could use you at work :redface: :tongue:

:lol: how much??? :biggrin: Dunno the fact that I can spot it just annoys me :tongue: then having to be in that room for however long just irritates me so much!
Reply 6493
:lol: how much??? :biggrin: Dunno the fact that I can spot it just annoys me :tongue: then having to be in that room for however long just irritates me so much!

I'm forever looking for minor incorrect details that builders have left behind after they've finished building one of my designs :tongue: you would be really useful, what are your rates :lol:
Reply 6494
:teehee: Oh yeah babay!!! LOL.

Awesome! IKR! Haha yes omg girl he mighty fine :lol: Its sooo good right??? Can't stay away from the screen! :biggrin:
OMGoodness yes he doe! You need to see the 3rd episode I think that's when she really shows her true talent haha! She is just awesome :h:

haha I see it too :moon: ti certainly the beginning :yep: IKR! sooo much haha, shows we'll never get bored of each other :tongue:

He just is!! I was like D-A-Y-U-M... looks like Xmas just came early for me, when i first saw it;P But when am next at my uncles, i shall catch up. Been major busy lately, studying and what not but it paid off cos my uni predictions are Fab:smile:

She looks goood!!! U know how when you've watched about a billion action stuff, u can easily tell someone will be a good fighter/not just by looking at them? Yep thats like for her.

YASSSSSS!!!!!! Jackpot!!! Course we wont;P We just have too much to talk about;p:excited:
Was your teacher in today then? I seem to remember you were hoping they weren't!

They were :'(
It really does man! Constantly washing my hands like crazy and find certain things very annoying like if I don't clean it or whatever it may be I'll die or something. Yes its an absolute ritual. I could spot dirt from like a mile away or tiles that haven't been aligned etc. etc. etc.

Yes yes, but for me I do it, cuz its like, I just have to, not a case if I don't I just HAVE to or something bad will happen. Yeh if I touch something that isn't mime or has food on it or something like that, always washing my hands. Haha! Another thing is painted walls, if I see a bit that's been bodged a bit it annoys me! Tiles that haven't been aligned? Lol that's bad tradesmanship lol. :tongue: but Yeh can be annoying.

Another thing is when I eat, i don't like seeing other people eat and I don't like seeing shoes when I eat, makes me feel sick, what bout you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6497
They were :'(

Oh :frown:
Original post by Tom_green_day
...they hatin' :getmecoat:

Good song that XD :groovy:
Oh :frown:

Most pointless ass lessons as well...teach you **** you already know

Quick Reply