The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7020
Original post by Qari
i got 0 A*. But I did get every grade from an A-E in results. Exam wise I got every grade from an A*-F :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is a wide range :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Cruel :tongue:

Ah that sounds amazing to be honest :redface:

Hehe yay! :tongue: I didn't get an A* at GCSE, I'm sure AQA purposefully made sure I didn't :wink: only like one person in my year managed to :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know:tongue:

The film I chose really nice, it's called "Le Grand Voyage" which means "The Long Journey" in this context. And it's a double meaning, the pilgrimage as well as the father and son growing closer together.
Reply 7022
Original post by Prinz655
That is a wide range :tongue:

What can I say? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So worried about UCAS; it seems that Bristol are giving out a few more offers now and I've still heard nothing. No idea why Manchester haven't replied yet, last year they were giving them out in late October and at the Open Day they said they'd consider BBB and above! :doh:
Original post by Endless Blue
So worried about UCAS; it seems that Bristol are giving out a few more offers now and I've still heard nothing. No idea why Manchester haven't replied yet, last year they were giving them out in late October and at the Open Day they said they'd consider BBB and above! :doh:

It is worrying but there is nothing we can do. We just have to try and hang in there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
It is worrying but there is nothing we can do. We just have to try and hang in there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. I almost wish I'd applied for a less competitive subject right now, or at least a few safer choices so I'd actually know something by this point! It seems people are getting offers like they're going out of fashion for other subjects. I can't even imagine what it must be like for you medics!! :console: It'll all be worth it in the end though, especially for you guys!
I know. I almost wish I'd applied for a less competitive subject right now, or at least a few safer choices so I'd actually know something by this point! It seems people are getting offers like they're going out of fashion for other subjects. I can't even imagine what it must be like for you medics!! :console: It'll all be worth it in the end though, especially for you guys!

All my friends have offers, most of them have at least three! Then I don't even have any interviews!
It is just so ridiculously stressful...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I know:tongue:

The film I chose really nice, it's called "Le Grand Voyage" which means "The Long Journey" in this context. And it's a double meaning, the pilgrimage as well as the father and son growing closer together.

Aww that's so beautiful :tongue: very good choice indeed, should be great :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Aww that's so beautiful :tongue: very good choice indeed, should be great :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should be fun :tongue: I just wrote a page of scribbles on stuff, which I never do :eek:
Reply 7029

don't worry, if u got an interview from cambridge, u will be fine :hugs:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Should be fun :tongue: I just wrote a page of scribbles on stuff, which I never do :eek:

Aw haha, good :tongue:

I've actually barely got any work at the moment, feels great!
Reply 7031
Original post by Lucy96
Aw haha, good :tongue:

I've actually barely got any work at the moment, feels great!

lucky u, maths and physics piling up like crazy :bricks:

:eek: the scariest subjects ever, too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7033
Original post by Lucy96
:eek: the scariest subjects ever, too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Usually good with this stuff, but after MAT, some stress is getting to me
Reply 7034

What you on in Physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7035
Original post by Qari
What you on in Physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR B :biggrin:
You?
Hi Guys I wanted to know if you could help me:
BASICALLY, last year I was doing 5 A-Levels (college thought I was clever :confused:) and I came out with ABDEU. Now I'm freaking out cause I have offers for Liberal Arts at UEA and Kent (AAB) and Essex (BBB). I really want to go to UEA but I'm really scared I wont meet the grades. This year I carried on with Art (A) and English (B) but I've had to take Business Studies in a year. To make up my time in college, I've had to take up AS Art History (it was that or Dance) and I feel like its taking up all my time! :bawling:
What should I do? Should I drop it? Will unis care? None of my offers include the AS so... help!
xx :colondollar:
School awards evening tomorrow, sigh :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7038
Haven't been on for aages. How is everyone? :smile:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Reply 7039
Original post by Lucy96
School awards evening tomorrow, sigh :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that like speech day at other schools?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest