Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Offer from Birmingham, Political Science :biggrin:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Offer for law
Original post by LeJennifleur
Have any other Psychology offer holders got the emails about registering for Applicant Visit Days?

I did. I don't think I can go though for financial reasons (I went to an open day in September, though.) Are you going? Is there any real benefit to going - other than it's more tailored to Psychology than the general open day?
Original post by Words
Offer from Birmingham, Political Science :biggrin:
Yay!! ME TOO! Congratulations :smile: :smile:
Offer for Theology :smile:
Reply 425
Offer for Ancient History/Archaeology! It's through the unconditional offers scheme as well :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 426
Went to the day today for offer holders of theoretical physics and related courses and was very pleasantly surprised, made me realise how little difference there is between all of these top unis. The facilities were excellent, but the staff- wow. They were so excited and happy about discussing their subject. Asking questions caused their eyes to light up with glee. Could definitely see myself their on the no labs option.
Reply 427
Original post by skydive23
ooh heard anything back yet? :smile: all i've got so far is an acknowledgement..

No, just acknowledgement :smile: I've got conditional offers from Loughborough and Keele, but I did really like Birmingham, so fingers crossed! :smile:
Offer for English ! It's through the Unconditional Offer Scheme as well so if I firm Birmingham I get an unconditional offer, so happy. :smile:
Original post by dsfdsfdsf
Offer for English ! It's through the Unconditional Offer Scheme as well so if I firm Birmingham I get an unconditional offer, so happy. :smile:

WOW! Well done! Which course and what were your predictions??
Got an offer for English Literature and Language - AAB - OVER.THE.MOON :biggrin:
Original post by sparkANDshimmer
WOW! Well done! Which course and what were your predictions??

I was so shocked ! Thanks :smile:

For the single honours English Literature course (Q300), I believe my predictions are A*AA (the A* in English Lit) however they might be AAA.
Original post by sparkANDshimmer
Got an offer for English Literature and Language - AAB - OVER.THE.MOON :biggrin:

Congrats to you too ! :smile:
Reply 433
Offer for Political Economy! :smile: Now just waiting to see if I can get one for Policy, Politics and Economics.. :colondollar:
Reply 434
Has anyone had offers from either??

Warwick: Economics
Bristol: Economics and Management
Birmingham: Economics
Nottingham: Economics
Oxford:colone:conomics and Management

I applied before the 15th October deadline for Oxbridge but I haven't received any offers yet.
Original post by sunnysideup12

I did. I don't think I can go though for financial reasons (I went to an open day in September, though.) Are you going? Is there any real benefit to going - other than it's more tailored to Psychology than the general open day?

Yeah, I'm going to go to the one in December I think - they advise you to go but they're not compulsory, and if you already have a pretty good idea of where you're heading then it's probably not necessary. I'm going because I'm stuck between several choices and need anything that will help me narrow things down! :smile: Plus I went to an open day in June so my memory of the actual department's gone a bit hazy.
my son has just got an offer for History AAB and an unconditional if he puts it as his first choice. Still waiting on Warwick, hopefully will hear soon.:smile:
Reply 437
Original post by chloerebecca96
Yay!! ME TOO! Congratulations :smile: :smile:

You too! :smile: are you planning on firming it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 438
anyone worried about waiting for a reply for LLB Law , I hear people already got offers...? :o:S
Reply 439
Hi guys,

I'm an offer holder for computer science.
I'm going to their applicant visit day on December, they told me there will be an 'informal' interview and an aptitude test, which I don't know what it means.
Will I be assessed base on my interview?
And what will an aptitude test includes?
How can I prepare?
Can somebody recommend me a website or a book I can use/read?

This is a bit weird, because I already received an offer but haven't attended a test or an interview.

Thanks
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending