The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6920
Original post by sarahiscool
Yup, I have a feeling that will be the same with me. The only reason (mostly) I lost marks in my C1 test was because I kept getting my timetables wrong :s-smilie: I think C2 will be fine, it's just C3 &4 I'm worried about for next year

Same here :s-smilie: i'm probab;y more scared of C3 than C4 though due to the jump :L .. buthey are the A* modules so they're the scary ones ;D :lol:
Reply 6921
NEED HELP- KNOW ANY GOOD PHYSICS WEBSITE??????(OCR Spec A)
Reply 6922
I'm confused how I'm finding chemistry harder than physics,maths and further maths:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mabbotts
I'm confused how I'm finding chemistry harder than physics,maths and further maths:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same most if not all the people in our class feel the same way-but we've been told it's the hardest subject we could have chosen to take just because it's more vital to make sure u put the work in. Rather than just practice it's important you sort of get why you're doing each bit.
Our teacher sort of sat us in silence for a while yesterday to 'think and look within ourselves a little bit' which was like really tense and funny at the same time, but yeah we just need to stick at it -cue break out in high school musical songs-

But I would see your teacher a bit more in chem maybe, that's what they're there for. :tongue:
And this thread is awesome too.
wow where is everyone? Thread is soooooo quiet
Original post by Bude8
wow where is everyone? Thread is soooooo quiet

I've been thinking this too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly
I've been thinking this too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably already hardcore revising for january mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Probably already hardcore revising for january mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha not me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I probably should be but um.... Lack motivation.

The call of the Xbox (and TSR) is too strong :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've started French A2 :colonhash: I fear lack of free time :hmmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I've started French A2 :colonhash: I fear lack of free time :hmmm:

Don't know how you do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't know how you do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do what? Because now I think I'll just go to Further Maths lessons next year instead of sitting self taught exams mp
You guys get January mocks?! Ours are in December!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Do what? Because now I think I'll just go to Further Maths lessons next year instead of sitting self taught exams mp

That makes sense - do so many self taught subjects or exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That makes sense - do so many self taught subjects or exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, hopefully:

Year 12: Bio,Chem,Physics AS and French A2.

Year 13: Bio, Chem, Physics and Further Mathematics A2.

That way no more self teaching extra stuff! :teeth:
:zomg:

I have a terrible short term memory with regards to doing things.

Facts I can remember over long term periods but short term it's so bad.

My mum asks me to do things all the time within a minute. Like bring down my cardigan on your way down the stairs, or turn off the lights when you're done.

Then two minutes later when I'm meant to do it I completely forget :colondollar:

My mums getting annoyed :emo:
Reply 6936
Haven't posted on here in a bit. Been working hard and trying to keep up with work, I'm happy I was achieving C's in my Philosophy essays, but got 3 essays back yesterday at an A and 1 at a B so hopefully I'm on the right track at the moment :smile: I too have Janurary mocks
I don't find C1 too difficult, and I know I have a test tomorrow on sequences and integration that I need to revise for, but I cant bring myself to do it

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Can someone please upload the PDF files for : AQA ECON1 June 2013 paper and the AQA ECON1 June 2013 mark scheme ...

Thanks

Hello everyone... kinda late joining this I guess :colondollar:

Latest