The Student Room Group

Is this "Britain's horniest student"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507149/Elina-Desaine-named-Britains-Horniest-Student-degrading-online-competition.html

Yeah, I know, Daily Mail lol.

Still... wow, 3 new guys a week? Is this common at uni? :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Alpha brah
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507149/Elina-Desaine-named-Britains-Horniest-Student-degrading-online-competition.html

Yeah, I know, Daily Mail lol.

Still... wow, 3 new guys a week? Is this common at uni? :eek:

I've known higher ratios, my housemate went 14 girls for 14 nights during freshers.

Obviously not common, but not unheard of.
doesn't surprise me, comp sci is usually a sausage fest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well the first time I actually agree with the Mail.
This "online competition where young women are encouraged to have sex at university for cash prize" can only be described as revolting.
Reply 4
thanks Daily Mail
I wish her luck in finding a job...
Reply 6
Original post by Le Nombre
I've known higher ratios, my housemate went 14 girls for 14 nights during freshers.

Obviously not common, but not unheard of.

Isn't freshers a bit different, though? Sounds like she's been doing it all year.
Reply 7
Original post by donutaud15
doesn't surprise me, comp sci is usually a sausage fest

Posted from TSR Mobile

She isn't bad looking, I doubt she'd find it hard to pull. The fact that someone would sleep with so many strangers on a regular basis is surprising, though. I'm not being judgmental, but it's quite surprising. And then publicising it in the paper and all...
Daily Mail we meet again.....
Some dudes will **** anything. Ratchet.
Reply 10
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
Well the first time I actually agree with the Mail.
This "online competition where young women are encouraged to have sex at university for cash prize" can only be described as revolting.

Wasn't the competition open to men too?
Reply 11
I'd say if someone really wanted too they could probably get more than that, but still kinda gross if it was all for the sake of £500

but whatever, huzzah anyway!
Isn't freshers a bit different, though? Sounds like she's been doing it all year.

All 3 years apparently, indeed strong effort. He certainly maintained that or higher whilst he was single, from freshers until about Nov of 2nd year and then all of our 4th year but obviously his relationship interim would slash his ratio.

She's also an idiot, being photo'd in your pants in a ntional paper does not exactly scream 'employ me'.
Reply 13
Original post by + polarity -
Some dudes will **** anything. Ratchet.

I'm not surprised by the fact she pulled so many dudes, just the fact someone would choose to pull so often. I have friends at uni who sleep around, but 2 to 3 completely new people every week is abnormal, surely?
Reply 14
Original post by Le Nombre
All 3 years apparently, indeed strong effort. He certainly maintained that or higher whilst he was single, from freshers until about Nov of 2nd year and then all of our 4th year but obviously his relationship interim would slash his ratio.

She's also an idiot, being photo'd in your pants in a ntional paper does not exactly scream 'employ me'.

Lol, that sounds like quite an effort. :tongue:

Yeah, I mean, what if an employer Googled her name and this came up? I'm not sure if they're meant to "discriminate" based on stuff like this, but let's be honest, who wouldn't be put off?
I'm not surprised by the fact she pulled so many dudes, just the fact someone would choose to pull so often. I have friends at uni who sleep around, but 2 to 3 completely new people every week is abnormal, surely?

I don't know what is abnormal, maybe she just needs to get smashed that frequently. Maybe it's her hobby I can't speak for her
She isn't bad looking, I doubt she'd find it hard to pull. The fact that someone would sleep with so many strangers on a regular basis is surprising, though. I'm not being judgmental, but it's quite surprising. And then publicising it in the paper and all...

Trust me, she doesn't even try and pull, she just flings herself at the nearest guy.

I'm a student at Exeter, and I've seen her several times on nights out, and every single time she literally spends the entire night launching herself at the nearest bloke until one of them decides they want to go home with her.

Britain's horniest student? I highly doubt it.

Britain's sluttiest/skankiest student? Quite possibly.
Nasty ! I would not touch that, my body is a temple.
Reply 18
Original post by + polarity -
I don't know what is abnormal, maybe she just needs to get smashed that frequently. Maybe it's her hobby I can't speak for her

I didn't mean weird as in there being something wrong, just out of the ordinary.

Are people usually this casual about sex at uni?
Reply 19
I Want her number!

Quick Reply

Latest