The Student Room Group

Is this "Britain's horniest student"?

Scroll to see replies

This is messed up
Reply 21
Original post by officelinebacker
Trust me, she doesn't even try and pull, she just flings herself at the nearest guy.

I'm a student at Exeter, and I've seen her several times on nights out, and every single time she literally spends the entire night launching herself at the nearest bloke until one of them decides they want to go home with her.

Britain's horniest student? I highly doubt it.

Britain's sluttiest/skankiest student? Quite possibly.

Oh, she's like a female "player," then? Lol
Original post by Alpha brah
Are people usually this casual about sex at uni?

Not in my experience lol
Reply 23
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
Nasty ! I would not touch that, my body is a temple.

I'm guessing some guys don't go for girls like that, then?
Reply 24
Original post by GnomeMage
I Want her number!

Maybe DM will give it to you lol
Wasn't the competition open to men too?

Haven't the faintest.
Just don't even tempt me :nothing:
Reply 26
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
Haven't the faintest.
Just don't even tempt me :nothing:

You'd enter it if it were? :eek:
Reply 27
Yes, normal according to what people are saying here.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507149/Elina-Desaine-named-Britains-Horniest-Student-degrading-online-competition.html

Yeah, I know, Daily Mail lol.

Still... wow, 3 new guys a week? Is this common at uni? :eek:

Her parents must be ecstatically proud.
I don't see what the problem is to be honest.

It's obviously a much higher ratio of new partners to established ones than you'd expect, but she says she only has safe sex, and as long as she's not misleading people into thinking they'll be getting something more long-term, then she's hardly hurting anyone.

People enjoy sex; she's doing what she enjoys :smile:
Reply 30
And she is still wearing the cross. She is a disgrace to all the Christian community.
Reply 31
Original post by DarkWhite
I don't see what the problem is to be honest.

It's obviously a much higher ratio of new partners to established ones than you'd expect, but she says she only has safe sex, and as long as she's not misleading people into thinking they'll be getting something more long-term, then she's hardly hurting anyone.

People enjoy sex; she's doing what she enjoys :smile:

I don't think there's anything wrong with her and I'm not judging her, though TBH I feel a bit horrified. Am I the weird prudish one? Lol
Reply 32
The horrible irony is that she's wearing a cross
There are probably sluttier students out there.
Reply 34
Original post by Roger1
And she is still wearing the cross. She is a disgrace to all the Christian community.

Uh, leave teh religious stuff out of this :tongue: Loads of people who aren't Christian wear crosses? Some see it as just an object of jewellery (correctly or wrongly so).
Uh. This is ridiculous. Disgusting, she has no respect for herself. But the sad thing is this is one story, many people are like this. :O :/ :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
There are probably sluttier students out there.

Is this normal then?
Fair game to her. If she likes having sex and Is confident about it then big deal. Admittedly the competition is a bit interesting, but it's not like sex is a disgusting thing. Also how do they actually know that she's been with that many people per week?
I mean a free phone and money?
Reply 38
Original post by Marinaawesome
Uh. This is ridiculous. Disgusting, she has no respect for herself. But the sad thing is this is one story, many people are like this. :O :/ :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think sleeping around necessarily means you have no respect for yourself. Though going to the papers like that was probably a very bad move. Imagine a future husband looking up her name or something :unsure:
Reply 39
No one is gonna wifey that.

Quick Reply

Latest