The Student Room Group

Guy tricked me into losing it

Please keep anon!

A guy tricked me into losing it by saying how we could be in a relationship and he fancies me and all that stuff. He said we could meet up today and he lied and has blocked any attempt of me trying to contact him :frown: what do I do and how can I get him back?

Scroll to see replies

Don't be so desperate.
He used you, and you know you deserve better than that so don't even think about finding him again (unless you're armed). :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Don't be so desperate.
He used you, and you know you deserve better than that so don't even think about finding him again (unless you're armed). :colonhash:

how is that desperate?
Reply 3
losing what?
Original post by Anonymous
how is that desperate?

Someone who's used you for sex and then blocked you isn't someone you should be desperate to be with.
If they're a dick to you now, think how they'd be in after a few months.
Hardly relationship potential bloke.
Reply 5
LOL!! Sorry but are you that stupid? I've seen so many of these types of threads were scummy guys "trick" naive girls. Some of these "tricks" aren't even that complex, holy ****.
Just make sure you ain't preggz!
Lol so naive.
So you're not familiar with film or television?
Reply 9
Please keep anon!

A guy tricked me into losing it by saying how we could be in a relationship and he fancies me and all that stuff. He said we could meet up today and he lied and has blocked any attempt of me trying to contact him :frown: what do I do and how can I get him back?

Cook him a sandwich, but then you'll lose your dignity.
Well all I can say is that you have to try and forget about him. Try to move on and you will find someone else who does actually love you. Also next time wait for a bit before agreeing to have sex.
why do you want him back? He doesn't sound very nice
Reply 12
Men trick women into sex
This is what females actually believe.
You've encountered what we call, 'a douchebag'. Stay away from such beings.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Please keep anon!

Don't!
Original post by beckaroo7
why do you want him back? He doesn't sound very nice

Original post by RHCPfan
Don't!

I think she means 'back' as in revenge.
Original post by SoftPunch
Cook him a sandwich, but then you'll lose your dignity.

Cook a sandwich? er
Get some dignity man! Don't be such a desperado
Reply 18
Original post by JimmyBignutz
Cook a sandwich? er

Yes, deep-fried bananas with salted meat is my favourite.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Don't be so desperate.

Woah.

So it is not okay for a male to "use/trick" a female, but it is okay the other way round?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2515261

And the guy probably changed his mind, not "used" her. There is nothing wrong with that. It is sexist to suggest otherwise (If you don't believe me, ask any feminist.) Or do you propose that men HAVE to be in a relationship now just to have sex?

Sexism toward men on this forum is appalling.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending