The Student Room Group

7 day cooling down period ucas

does the 7 day cooling down period on changing your course/university choice still apply if you have been unsuccessful on a choice?

can I change that choice even if I've been rejected, to another university? I only applied 3 days ago and I have 1 offer 1 interview and 1 rejection.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lmparkerr
does the 7 day cooling down period on changing your course/university choice still apply if you have been unsuccessful on a choice?

can I change that choice even if I've been rejected, to another university? I only applied 3 days ago and I have 1 offer 1 interview and 1 rejection.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately not :no:
Reply 2
aw I know a lot of people wait along time to get offers but I kinda wish I didn't get it the day after I sent it off I would if changed my mind:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Phone them and find out, because I thought you could.
Reply 4
Original post by Katie_p
Phone them and find out, because I thought you could.

so did I too! who would I call? and thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
so did I too! who would I call? and thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCAS customer services. Number will be on their website.
Reply 6
Original post by Katie_p
UCAS customer services. Number will be on their website.

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't mind me asking, where was your rejection from?! Condolences, I can't believe they'd make a decision that quickly!
Reply 8
it was from leeds met, for my GCSE'S which I kinda expected, but changed my rejection to another choice for leeds trinity:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending