The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2480
Original post by sea395
Oh ok, thanks. Would be good if they did, but looks like it will be iPlayer for me :^_^:

Just saw on the Vue website that they're adding a Sunday Matinee show.. So other cinema's may be doing the same...

http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/film/doctor-who-the-day-of-the-doctor-3d
Just watched The Night of the Doctor... I'm not ready for this
Reply 2483
Original post by + polarity -
Just watched The Night of the Doctor... I'm not ready for this

"Not the one you were expecting"??!!! I nearly swallowed my tongue... An amazing six minute spanner in the canonical works. Fantastic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Klix88
"Not the one you were expecting"??!!! I nearly swallowed my tongue... An amazing six minute spanner in the canonical works. Fantastic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo

awesome :biggrin:

Spoiler

50th speculation -

Spoiler

anyone else tuning in at 9pm tonight for Brian Cox meeting Matt Smith for the Science of Doctor Who? :biggrin:
If I don't want any spoilers should I still avoid The Night of the Doctor.
Original post by SirMasterKey

it doesn't spoil the 50th really, it just gives you something that will help understand where we are in the Whoniverse :wink:
Reply 2488

As said above, doesn't spoil 50th. Works more as a prequel to Day of the Doctor. Having said that, it's a prequel that probably happens a few hundred years before DotD.
Original post by SciFiRory
it doesn't spoil the 50th really, it just gives you something that will help understand where we are in the Whoniverse :wink:

Original post by Yoghurt
As said above, doesn't spoil 50th. Works more as a prequel to Day of the Doctor. Having said that, it's a prequel that probably happens a few hundred years before DotD.

You were right. Watched it now and almost saw the trailer at the end which I did avoid. Interesting is all I can say...
Reply 2490
awesome :biggrin:

anyone else tuning in at 9pm tonight for Brian Cox meeting Matt Smith for the Science of Doctor Who? :biggrin:

Had I spotted this earlier, I would have been. As it is, I'm going to have to wait until it's on iplayer now...
You were right. Watched it now and almost saw the trailer at the end which I did avoid. Interesting is all I can say...

definitely

Spoiler

Original post by Aula
Had I spotted this earlier, I would have been. As it is, I'm going to have to wait until it's on iplayer now...

shouldn't be too long till it's on there! it's really interesting so far :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Spoiler

Reply 2493
definitely

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Yoghurt

Spoiler

Spoiler

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

That being said...

Spoiler

I never liked Paul in the film much but i loved him in the prequel.

Quick Reply

Latest