The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1540
Original post by ErHi?
There are loads of people who are at the end of the 5 week period with no offer! I don't think it has any connotations attached to it in the slightest...

LSE are usually active on a Friday so have hope for tomorrow :biggrin:

No, I'm just slowly realising the this course is far more competitive than I first thought! Almost disheartening reading this thread!
Thanks very much :smile: best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by arminb
Please guys can you stop informing us that you are going to get rejected anyways "because you only have 11A*s and ums 97%'. This is getting really boring and there is cloud of negativity all over this thread. Please say something helpful and useful.

LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1542
Original post by ffionm
No, I'm just slowly realising the this course is far more competitive than I first thought! Almost disheartening reading this thread!
Thanks very much :smile: best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha don't be! Grades aren't everything.. LSE seem to base quite a lot on the Personal Statement!

You too :smile:
Guys does anyone else have an offer for law yet? I got mine last Friday :smile:
Reply 1544
Original post by simonecharles

Well done! I'm not applying for Law but at what stage did you receive your offer?
Reply 1545

Well done! :smile: What were your ASs and predictions?
I was actually pseudo-rejected first, so I don`t think I went through the conventional process. I have mitigation and they immediately rejected me before reading about it because I don`t meet the entry requirements (A*AB predicted). They pretty miraculously changed application status on UCAS track last Friday, two weeks after my initial rejection. I had to call up to find out if it was real! :smile:
I was actually pseudo-rejected first, so I don`t think I went through the conventional process. I have mitigation and they immediately rejected me before reading about it because I don`t meet the entry requirements (A*AB predicted). They pretty miraculously changed application status on UCAS track last Friday, two weeks after my initial rejection. I had to call up to find out if it was real! :smile:

What course is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The-Illusionist
What course is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law
Reply 1549
Original post by apolocreed
Oxford, Bristol, UCL and Exeter...nothing from any of them so far :frown:

And you?

Aww don't worry, I'm sure you'll be accepted! Remember, no news doesn't mean a rejection!:smile:

Bristol, King's, Nottingham and Cambridge (don't even know why, longest shot ever! -_-)
Reply 1550
for oxbridge there are two set dates: one informing about the interview (november) and one about the offer(january). I hoped every other uni had the same system so that you wouldn't have to check your ****ing email every 5 seconds. I spent my 2 GB data allowance literally on refreshing my email and checking the BBC last month. At least f you knew when to expect a decision you would have been much better off. Stress is a killer .
Reply 1551
Almost 4 weeks now. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.
Reply 1552
Anyone on a deferred entry with an offer/ rejection? I'm applying deferred for law. I will enter my fourth week of the five week email on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied 2 days ago and received an acknowledgement letter, is that the 2 weeks email everybody's talking about?
Any offers for Law yet?
Reply 1555
Just got my offer for Bsc environmental policy with economics! Still can't believe that...
Reply 1556
Original post by RaeLiu
Just got my offer for Bsc environmental policy with economics! Still can't believe that...

Congrats!! When does your 5 weeks end?
Reply 1557
My 5 weeks ends today, fingers crossed to hear from them!
Reply 1558
I have applied to do BSc Economics (L101), I was just wondering do I have to sit the UGAA?

If so, is it at my school or at LSE?
Original post by RaeLiu

Congrats!!!! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending