The Student Room Group

Guys: Do you ever notice how non-Western women treat you so much better?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by theoferdinand
Yes ive noticed this . Not to say western women aren't nice btw because a lot of them are .
In general i think its because in non western countries men are seen as MEN ,real men . Where as in the west men are becoming more liberal and more feminine(apart from russia and turkey ) .Think about it , why is a woman going to treat you like a man if you dont behave like one ?
Also since men allowed women to "burn their bras" and have equal rights they have started to speak up more and push boundaries where as in the countries we come from women know their place

You can even see it in this thread itself. Anime-watching men who are too scared to share their own experiences as it might not be politically correct :giggle:.

And then you see a female entering the thread (even though I specified guys only) who said I think I expect women to worship me because I'm a white male. Lol no I don't, I just don't want to be hated.
Reply 21
Actually, yes. More than half the women I've met at university are ethnic in some way, and they're intelligent, charming, and interested. Unfortunately, white women here have a reputation of drinking and sleeping around, and not a whole lot more..

And it's not like I have a preference for ethnic ladies. I'd love a Swedish-Canadian or Angl-Canadian girl, as it would be much easier culturally.
Reply 22
Original post by Keenanp
Actually, yes. More than half the women I've met at university are ethnic in some way, and they're intelligent, charming, and interested. Unfortunately, white women here have a reputation of drinking and sleeping around, and not a whole lot more..

And it's not like I have a preference for ethnic ladies. I'd love a Swedish-Canadian or Angl-Canadian girl, as it would be much easier culturally.

You go to University in Canada?

Seems my 4 country list to avoid is legit. Canada, USA, Britain and Sweden. Avoid the white women from these areas.
Reply 23
Original post by vendettax
You go to University in Canada?

Seems my 4 country list to avoid is legit. Canada, USA, Britain and Sweden. Avoid the white women from these areas.

Yeah I do.

I wouldn't avoid them though, simply because there are wonderful exceptions to every rule. I met a beautiful hard working girl from Denmark once. Worth every second.
Reply 24
Original post by Keenanp
Yeah I do.

I wouldn't avoid them though, simply because there are wonderful exceptions to every rule. I met a beautiful hard working girl from Denmark once. Worth every second.

But Denmark isn't any of those 4 I listed lol.
Reply 25
But Denmark isn't any of those 4 I listed lol.

True. Never been but I doubt Danish and Norwegian girls are all that different from Swedish. I know Norwegian students party in Sweden.
Reply 26
Original post by Keenanp
True. Never been but I doubt Danish and Norwegian girls are all that different from Swedish. I know Norwegian students party in Sweden.

Trust me, they're much different. Sweden is the most feminist country in the entire world.
Reply 27
Trust me, they're much different. Sweden is the most feminist country in the entire world.

Yeah, I've heard that.
Reply 28
I can't say I've noticed that.
Well done you've managed to be both disgustingly sexist and racist in one thread!
*claps*
Reply 30
They seem to treat themselves better as well, they don't smoke or do drugs as much as western women.
Reply 31
I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men. I've never heard a black or Asian woman complaining about "white, cisgender, hetero white male privilege", it's always white women. Yet white men are the ones who let their women create feminism and express it, they also are least likely to rape (compare European rape figures to Africa and Asia). You just can't win with them.

I think I'm going to get married to an East Asian, or mixed race female as they treat me 100x better.

Men only, express your experiences.

Because life in those countries is much worse than in the West.
Because er you know, we believe in equal rights and won't put up with bull****.
Reply 33
I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men. I've never heard a black or Asian woman complaining about "white, cisgender, hetero white male privilege", it's always white women. Yet white men are the ones who let their women create feminism and express it, they also are least likely to rape (compare European rape figures to Africa and Asia). You just can't win with them.

I think I'm going to get married to an East Asian, or mixed race female as they treat me 100x better.

Men only, express your experiences.

Also, OP I am not from UK myself but still I have no idea what you're talking about :tongue:
The only Eastern-European women I see marrying Western men are mega sluts who are gold-diggers at the same time (not always, but usually).
I also wondered what was up with British men walking with their Asian gfs/wives as I see it all the time and I realised they marry them because they are quiet, passive and in peace will do all the house chores etc.
Reply 34
I think that's probably to do with discipline in general in other cultures and not how their treat men. Look at the way they treat themselves/kids/family/partners. Overall there is more respect and more disciplined behaviour. Whereas in England, these things depend on your family upbringing/class/area and are not inherent in our culture.

Or something like that anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by SoftPunch
Also, OP I am not from UK myself but still I have no idea what you're talking about :tongue:

The only Eastern-European women I see marrying Western men are mega sluts who are gold-diggers at the same time (not always, but usually).

I also wondered what was up with British men walking with their Asian gfs/wives as I see it all the time and I realised they marry them because they are quiet, passive and in peace will do all the house chores etc.

Not saying you implied that, but there's nothing wrong/weird with that :tongue:
Reply 36
Original post by Alpha brah
Not saying you implied that, but there's nothing wrong/weird with that :tongue:

Not at all. :smile:
Reply 37
This thread is funny though (as in, unexpected). I'm mixed Asian, Indian-Chinese (parents are both businesspeople, born overseas) but a British citizen and I tend to get the impression British guys would rather date British or other European girls than Asian ones.
Reply 38
The subservient Asian wife thing is a dangerous myth. A lot of Chinese women, especially Honkies make Grendel's Mother look like Mrs. Cunningham off Happy Days.
Reply 39
Original post by SoftPunch

You're not from the UK but you're still white and most likely from some femnazi area.

You seem bitter with your stereotypes btw.

Quick Reply

Latest