The Student Room Group

Is this "Britain's horniest student"?

Scroll to see replies

I must add - she received a year's worth supply of condoms...
But going with her rate they gonna last her a week max.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by + polarity -
I don't know what is abnormal, maybe she just needs to get smashed that frequently. Maybe it's her hobby I can't speak for her

wow what a hobby
Original post by SoftPunch
Where are your standards? :tongue:
That Latvian girl doesn't look attractive to me ... all I can say lol.
I don't have any standards, not as a 23 year old virgin. :ashamed: She's not attractive you're right but she looks like she'd be good in bed. :o:
Original post by Bassetts
I don't have any standards, not as a 23 year old virgin. :ashamed: She's not attractive you're right but she looks like she'd be good in bed. :o:

I do have them :redface: and diverging from her looks, as a guy (if I was) I would not go for her after reading this :wink: But each to their own :tongue:
What did you get warning points for?
Original post by SoftPunch
I do have them :redface: and diverging from her looks, as a guy (if I was) I would not go for her after reading this :wink: But each to their own :tongue:
What did you get warning points for?
if i had some standards i wouldnt go for her but i dont have any standards. i cant afford to have standards. :redface:

i got them for telling someone to do their own homework and apparently making a joke at the OP's expense. :lol:
I feel sorry for her parents.
Reply 166
Eurgh, she just looks unaesthetic to look at. What an odd looking creature.
Original post by CJKay
Lol nobody would bf that. The queue would quite literally be people trying to get a free prostitute.

She's not a prostitute though - prostitution is sex in exchange for payment.
Reply 168
Original post by Mr_Vain
Eurgh, she just looks unaesthetic to look at. What an odd looking creature.

U aware? :ninja:
Reply 169
Original post by CJKay
Lol nobody would bf that. The queue would quite literally be people trying to get a free prostitute.

Well, I know a few guys who prefer dating "experienced" girls :dontknow:
Reply 170
Original post by whyumadtho
I feel sorry for her parents.

Would be fairly awks being asked "Is that your daughter?"
Reply 171
Original post by mrhedgehog
Eww who would want her :eek:, She looks more used than Katie Price.

Well, you can't really tell from her face, although she does look like she drinks a fair bit.
Original post by Alpha brah
Well, you can't really tell from her face, although she does look like she drinks a fair bit.

I have seen drunk people look better though. Well judging by her body I can tell that those guys were all very desperate.
Original post by mrhedgehog
I have seen drunk people look better though. Well judging by her body I can tell that those guys were all very desperate.

Or, you know, drunk.
I am an experienced sex master who has helped a number of women get damaged lives on track by taking control of their sex lives in this way. 3 guys a week is fairly standard, but not 3 new guys - a combination of regulars (never one, always two), one from a pool of occasionals and 1 or 2 casual pickups, with a special session once a month, is about the optimum for an effective sex life for a woman. Doing it for three years straight is unusual, and she implies this is without a master to direct and protect her, so it will not work out in her best interests in the long run.

Will she get a job? Yes - she will be more confident than most candidates and it is no one else's business what she does in bed, even if she advertises it in the newspapers. How do employers know their other staff aren't doing the same? How many of them secretly envy her, and are intrigued by her exploits? Think about it.
Reply 175
She's ugly.
I wouldn't touch her with a stick :poke:
Original post by Master by Oath

Will she get a job? Yes - she will be more confident than most candidates and it is no one else's business what she does in bed... Think about it.

I thought about it and reached the conclusion that you don't know much about trying to get jobs.

Fair play to her etc, but it was pretty stupid to let herself be photographed and (inevitably) displayed in national media.
What's gonna happen when her future employer Googles her name before the interview?
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I thought about it and reached the conclusion that you don't know much about trying to get jobs.

Fair play to her etc, but it was pretty stupid to let herself be photographed and (inevitably) displayed in national media.

I know a great deal more about the job market than most, with my professional history - and through experience with the women I have helped. You are of course entitled to your opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest