The Student Room Group

Guys: Do you ever notice how non-Western women treat you so much better?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sugar-n-spice
hmmmm, I just wondered, that if a person was born with an XY chromosome (male) but identified as a woman then surely it would make sense to identify with the female gender rather than transgender.

Based on the whole sex =/= gender thing people say

Every individual can identify as they wish. Some biologically born males who identify as female see themselves as women, some as trans women, some as trans persons, and some under other words completely. I suggest you do some googling around to try and answer your questions, I'm no more qualified to speak on behalf of trans people than anybody else. I can only speak from my experiences.
It shouldn't do, you could be straight and transgender, gay and transgender or something else and transgender. I would have thought that it would be separate from sexuality.

It shouldn't - but I have a vague recollection of filling that out in an Equal Opportunities Form.
There is a true difference between women from Eastern Europe and Western Europe, that is why the mail order brides which is nothing short of human trafficking is booming, especially between Ukraine and the US, every fat lonely American is paying huge sums of money to get a Ukrainian wife.

the difference is beauty more than personality though personality also plays an aspect.

then the South Asian, that business is mostly related to pedophilia, possible the majority of white guys who go to Cambodia, Thailand etc are their to have sex with children, but of course there are also a minority of white guys who aren't as sinister, they are just there to take advantage of the attractive south asian women who are mostly poor, a sort of sex tourism.

You have no idea what desperate men would do for sex or marriage.

Gangs in those countries as well as normal people have started to pick up on this trend, and are now themselves actively seeking out white guys that they can con(use and abuse). the girls lure the white guy in, they extract money from him, perhaps even get engaged and buy a house, then the girls real boyfriend or husband comes and kicks the white guy out.
Original post by Messalina
Every individual can identify as they wish. Some biologically born males who identify as female see themselves as women, some as trans women, some as trans persons, and some under other words completely. I suggest you do some googling around to try and answer your questions, I'm no more qualified to speak on behalf of trans people than anybody else. I can only speak from my experiences.

In the past gender pertained to the roles associated with biological sex so there would be two (I do understand some people are biologically ambiguous but even so it falls between male and female) so if you can have other genders in addition to either a binary male-female or a scale which falls between the two, surely you can invent new genders based on personal whim.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I think your problem is that you have a sense of entitlement as a white male.

"Oh, I'm white. Every woman should automatically love and respect me!"

Where did he say this? All I can see is him observing differences in how women of different ethnicities treat him, not that he expects better treatment.

It's actually more likely that the Asian ones who you say 'treat you better', actually hate you. If they are foreign, they are most likely with you just for financial security. If they are born here, then they wouldn't treat you any different to the way women here supposedly treat you.

This is simply unmitigatingly racist.

It's actually more likely that the Asian ones who you say 'treat you better', actually hate you. If they are foreign, they are most likely with you just for financial security. If they are born here, then they wouldn't treat you any different to the way women here supposedly treat you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surely implying that all Asian women are with white guys for money is both sexist against women insinuating they are attracted to wealth and security (a lot of truth in that) and that all Asian women behave in a certain way because they were not born in the UK, and that all British Asians are poor.
Original post by vendettax
I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men. I've never heard a black or Asian woman complaining about "white, cisgender, hetero white male privilege", it's always white women. Yet white men are the ones who let their women create feminism and express it, they also are least likely to rape (compare European rape figures to Africa and Asia). You just can't win with them.

I think I'm going to get married to an East Asian, or mixed race female as they treat me 100x better.

Men only, express your experiences.

Geez, how many generalisations in one post? Maybe some white women are like that but how can you genralise an entire nationality? I'm sure what with your blantant sexist attitude, no girl wherever they came from would date you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some of the stuff OP was off, but you are basically saying that Asian women are prostitutes which is much worse than anything he said.
Reply 88
Dem generalizations.

SO MANY
I think your problem is that you have a sense of entitlement as a white male.

"Oh, I'm white. Every woman should automatically love and respect me!"

Posted from TSR Mobile

:facepalm: I liked how you stereotyped both white men and foreigners at the same time.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 90
there is no need to say that Polish girls are the best :biggrin:
Reply 91
Because we are more independent, less submissive?

If you haven't enough balls to deal with that, then I suppose that's your problem :wink:
I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

Probably a cultural issue.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men.

Middle class tend not have children and have good careers, are more likely to be lesbians, spinsters and/or feminists.
Original post by Mr_Vain
I am mixed race , Chinese (Hong Kong) and German. I am not homogenous white, but, I really know what you mean. The middle class British women really seem to distrust men, I think hate is a bit of a strong word to use, and I think cynical and distrustful is more accurate. Also boring in my experience, very boring and apathetic about most things.

I have always got on better with Russians, Eastern Europeans, Scandanavians, all Far Eastern/Asian, and Black Women. Basically, I have had more fulfilling encounters and relationships with every other nationality. I cannot comment on American women, honestly have not met many.

The irony...
Original post by the mezzil
Dude's got a point. Have you seen university feminist groups? There is a 90 % demographic make up of that group.

Maybe that's because 90% of the female university population are white?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
Not really. Although old people of color often don't assume (or at least less) that I'm going to rob them...

What is a person of colour?
Original post by Sheldor
Maybe that's because 90% of the female university population are white?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also don't know what the OP is on about. There are plenty of ethnic harsh women compared to ethnic women, apart from Japanese from my experience. Black women, Indo-pacific and Arab are just some examples.

Think the OP is just going by stereotypes and judging a whole group of white women by the minority of some.

And lets not forget Eastern European (non-western) women are by far the harshest.
(edited 10 years ago)
I love how the same people telling me about generalising haven't said a single complaint about the massive generalisations in the OP.

Anyway I unsubscribed from this thread for a good reason. It's stupid.
Original post by pandabird
Because we are more independent, less submissive?

If you haven't enough balls to deal with that, then I suppose that's your problem :wink:

You're saying you're superior to foreign women? :holmes: Stronger, more self-directed

an awful lot of racism on this thread *shakes head*
Reply 99
You're saying you're superior to foreign women? :holmes: Stronger, more self-directed

an awful lot of racism on this thread *shakes head*

Not at all :ashamed:

We're all different, none are better. It's just collectivist cultures (Asia, certain parts of Europe etc.) tend to be more oriented towards the group- friends, families rather than the individual. So they're more interdependent rather than independent, and so are less likely to be all 'I am a strong independent woman who don't need no man'. In a nut shell that is of course.

There is no 'better', just different.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest