Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by OllieGCSEs
Why aren't they excited?!

I don't really know... :s-smilie:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Sent off my UCAS on Sunday and just received an offer for Law :biggrin: So relieved to get that first offer!
Reply 502
Original post by ZombifiedPuppy
Sent off my UCAS on Sunday and just received an offer for Law :biggrin: So relieved to get that first offer!

Are you an international student or a British one? :frown: I sent mine off on Sunday too. Applied for Law as well. :frown:
Reply 503
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
I actually have no idea :colondollar: in the email they said that they'll send me the details of my offer in a letter.

EDIT: it's updated on track. it's an offer of AAA.

Congrats :smile: are u taking further maths?
Original post by amira1512
Are you an international student or a British one? :frown: I sent mine off on Sunday too. Applied for Law as well. :frown:

Technically I'm international, but I study in England doing 2 A2s and a Cambridge Pre-U course. :smile: What about you? Anyway, don't worry too much - I'm sure they're just getting through the pile!
Reply 505
Original post by ZombifiedPuppy
Technically I'm international, but I study in England doing 2 A2s and a Cambridge Pre-U course. :smile: What about you? Anyway, don't worry too much - I'm sure they're just getting through the pile!

I'm an international student doing 3 A2s. What are the requirements they gave you? And if you don't mind me asking, what were your grades? And congrats with the offer!!! :biggrin:
Life science people who had interviews on Wed (13th) and the interviewer guy said that you had an offer (act even if they didn't) Has it been updated on track?
Got an interview for Chemical Engineering :biggrin:
Original post by auralay
Just got an offer for Psychology, AAB. :smile: Sent my application on 11/11 and offer on 14/11.

Congratulations! Is Manchester your first choice? And are you going to the Psycho open day next Wednesday?
I got an offer for History and Beginners' German on 11/11/13. I was incredibly giddy. :smile:
Reply 510
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
I actually have no idea :colondollar: in the email they said that they'll send me the details of my offer in a letter.

EDIT: it's updated on track. it's an offer of AAA.

What are your predictions? Trying to work out what they base the decision of A*AA or AAA on!
Reply 511
Got my acknowledgement email on Monday, then an offer last night for Classics - ABB. I was a bit delirious for a while!!
Original post by Faye_m
Congrats :smile: are u taking further maths?

thank you :tongue: and yes i'm taking further maths. I'm guessing you've applied for maths too?
Original post by doug96
What are your predictions? Trying to work out what they base the decision of A*AA or AAA on!

hey, my predictions are A*AA but at the open day they said if you take A2 further maths you get the AAA offer and the A*AA offer is for those who don't take A2 further maths :smile:
Interview tomorrow...a bit nervous :s-smilie:
Original post by amira1512
I'm an international student doing 3 A2s. What are the requirements they gave you? And if you don't mind me asking, what were your grades? And congrats with the offer!!! :biggrin:

The offer is A A D3 (which is more or less like an A). That's what I've been predicted and my AS grades were a terrible AABC. :facepalm: Good luck! :biggrin:
just got an interview for French and German exactly a week after my application was sent off. Trying not to get too excited!!
Got an offer for Maths! AAA, very happy with that. :smile:
I got an offer for International Management with American Business :smile: my offer was AAA though :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received an offer for Classical Studies, ABB 😁 anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending