London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer today at around midday
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I am applying for BMS (Business mathematics and statistics). Been told to expect an 'update' in two weeks. Anyone else here?
Reply 1622
Original post by colourmered

So many offers today.

Congratulations. I've been waiting 5 weeks and 3 days but nothing yet. What course did you apply for?
Reply 1624
Original post by BenChard
I am applying for BMS (Business mathematics and statistics). Been told to expect an 'update' in two weeks. Anyone else here?

I have applied for BMS too. I am on the second week of the 5week email...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1625
I got an offer for BSc Environmental Policy with Economics today. AAB. Absolutely ecstatic!
Reply 1626
Original post by Yolosta
Maybe but I got mine at 10:45am today

Congrats! What are the grades you are required to get?:biggrin:
Reply 1627
Casually on, like, 5 weeks and a few days over here. Still with no offer. It's cool. (Congratulations all of you with offers!)
Exactly the same! sent my application on the 26th of September, my 5 weeks ran out yesterday morning and received a rejection this afternoon on the basis they felt my AS grades (AABB) weren't high enough for Gov and Economics
Original post by saimaahmadd
Congratulations. I've been waiting 5 weeks and 3 days but nothing yet. What course did you apply for?

Thanks, I'm so happy about it :biggrin: mine is for anthropology. Good luck! My friend last year applied for social policy and it too months, so I think it depends on what course you apply too. What have you applied for?
Original post by yxcai
So many offers today.

I know, I was expecting it to take much longer. Have you heard back from them?
Original post by chripro
I have applied for BMS too. I am on the second week of the 5week email...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wha'ts the 5 week email? I sent my application then a few days later got an update saying my ps and grades being assessed and will be updated in 2 weeks. Thanks
Thanks, I'm so happy about it :biggrin: mine is for anthropology. Good luck! My friend last year applied for social policy and it too months, so I think it depends on what course you apply too. What have you applied for?

Omg mines similar to yours. Applied for Anthropology & Law. This whole process is really teaching me to have patience. Really want an offer! Well done
Reply 1633
Original post by Yolosta
Yep, I got an offer for BSc Government and Economics this morning

Congratulations! I'm 3 weeks into my five week period so hopefully I'll receive news soon. :biggrin:
Reply 1634
no offers for IR yet? Just rejections?!
Reply 1635
I know, I was expecting it to take much longer. Have you heard back from them?

I am pleased to tell you that, following a thorough assessment of your application, our Admissions Selector has decided that your application is among the strongest in this admissions cycle.

When assessing a high calibre application such as yours, we need a little more time to assess you against other candidates in your cohort. This can take up to four weeks, and we will have a final decision on your application as soon as possible.
Reply 1636
I'm 5 weeks and 2 days in, so I emailed them and received this:

'I can confirm that your application form is still under consideration by the Admissions Selector. You should receive a further update on the progress of your application shortly. At the end of this decision period, you may be placed in our ‘gathering pool’ for further consideration, or be made an offer, or unfortunately be made unsuccessful'
Original post by saimaahmadd
Omg mines similar to yours. Applied for Anthropology & Law. This whole process is really teaching me to have patience. Really want an offer! Well done

I know, I get so impatient waiting for offers and rejections. Where else have you applied?
Original post by yxcai
I am pleased to tell you that, following a thorough assessment of your application, our Admissions Selector has decided that your application is among the strongest in this admissions cycle.

When assessing a high calibre application such as yours, we need a little more time to assess you against other candidates in your cohort. This can take up to four weeks, and we will have a final decision on your application as soon as possible.

Its so annoying how they keep making up new deadlines! I got an email a while ago about the Selector too, the capital S made it sound pretty scary
I know, I get so impatient waiting for offers and rejections. Where else have you applied?

Straight law at kcl, ucl, Cambridge, queen Mary. I really dont want to leave London. Worried about my PS for lse though as I hardly wrote
anything about anthropology :/
Is lse your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending