The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by Foreverneek
Got my offer for English yesterday! Unconditional if I firm Birmingham or conditional if it's my insurance :smile:

Congratulations!! I'm not jealous I swear:cool: What predicted grades did you have to get an unconditional?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by lilkeys
Congratulations!! I'm not jealous I swear:cool: What predicted grades did you have to get an unconditional?

Thank you :3 Sure you're not :wink: I'm predicted A*AA in history, English and biology!
Reply 462
Thank you :3 Sure you're not :wink: I'm predicted A*AA in history, English and biology!

Aww well done that's so good! I'm still waiting for my reply, how long did they take to reply to yours? Birmingham are the last out of mine to reply :frown:
Original post by lilkeys
Aww well done that's so good! I'm still waiting for my reply, how long did they take to reply to yours? Birmingham are the last out of mine to reply :frown:

I sent my application on the 10/10/13 and they gave me an offer yesterday so it took about a month :smile: I wouldn't worry too much about the delay in response, they are quite slow!

I got the same offer as you ! With the same predicted grades in the same subjects haha.

Are you planning on firming Birmingham ?
The unconditional offer is really appealing to be honest - makes for a pretty tough decision :/
Just got the offer from Birmingham today for History and Politics, AAB conditional and Unconditional if I firm it!
Reply 466
Original post by PrincessBlessing
Just got the offer from Birmingham today for History and Politics, AAB conditional and Unconditional if I firm it!

Well done :smile: Just wondering when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 467
Original post by BenChard

Well done! Is this your first choice?

Either this Bath, haven't decided yet
Original post by katyg06
Well done :smile: Just wondering when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I applied on the 14th of October! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dsfdsfdsf
I got the same offer as you ! With the same predicted grades in the same subjects haha.

Are you planning on firming Birmingham ?
The unconditional offer is really appealing to be honest - makes for a pretty tough decision :/

It's definitely an incentive but I applied to Loughborough with the same entry requirements and they do a year in industry so I think I'm leaning towards Loughborough as my firm or insurance :smile:
Reply 470
Got an offer for History and English yesterday!!! :biggrin: Unconditional if I put it as my firm :biggrin: so pleased :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emshacks
Can I ask when you applied? And what your predicted/achieved grades are? I'm waiting on a reply myself for American Studies and I'm far to impatient!

I applied a couple of weeks ago, and my AS grades were AAAB. Not sure about the predicted ones, I think they were along the lines of A*AA. I wouldn't worry about it though, they've got until May to give you an offer haha. Maybe I'll see you there!
Got an offer for Psychology yesterday, AAB :smile:
Have an offer for Bsc Economics! Came through yesterday :biggrin: just waiting to hear from York now
Reply 474
Applied for Law a few days ago. Anxiously waiting for a response :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zoe735
I was wondering where else you've applied? Need to figure out good unis to apply to for psych!

Southampton, Leeds, Exeter, Bath and Birmingham :smile:
I applied for Psychology, still waiting to hear back from them! Already got a conditional offer from Sussex and Kent :smile:
Reply 477
Original post by Marinaawesome
Pure? Or combined? Congratulations!!!!!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! pure wooo. im hardcore.
Reply 478
Just received a conditional offer for Business management :smile: Quite happy about this :biggrin:
Just received an offer for German and Russian, unconditional if I firm :biggrin: it's my first offer, so happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending