The Student Room Group

Why do I feel like this?

So basically me and my ex girlfriend were seeing each other for 4 months and at the time i never really felt like it was anything special, so as a result I didnt really care about the whole relationship and didnt treat her too well. We broke in early August but I still miss her alot and think of her so much more than when i was actually seeing her. this is kinda weird isnt it? Why do i miss her so much after all this time, considering i didnt really bother too much about it at the time?
Original post by Bored ..
So basically me and my ex girlfriend were seeing each other for 4 months and at the time i never really felt like it was anything special, so as a result I didnt really care about the whole relationship and didnt treat her too well. We broke in early August but I still miss her alot and think of her so much more than when i was actually seeing her. this is kinda weird isnt it? Why do i miss her so much after all this time, considering i didnt really bother too much about it at the time?

maybe you feel guilty.. or jealous that she has someone who is actually treating her well?
Reply 2
Original post by hannahchan
maybe you feel guilty.. or jealous that she has someone who is actually treating her well?

she isnt seeing anyone now though
Reply 3
sex?

Don't get yourself in a situation where you get back with her bang her and feel exactly the same as before- not that arsed. That's just unfair and roowwwg
Reply 4
"You dont know what you have until its gone"
or you just feel lonely
Reply 5
Original post by Shazzarr
"You dont know what you have until its gone"
or you just feel lonely

You're probably right. But I didnt think id miss her this much though :/
Reply 6
Original post by Bored ..

It's natural - after 58 yrs you will eventually get over her.
Who broke with who?
How old are you and How old was she?

what do you miss about her?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
How old are you and How old was she?

what do you miss about her?

17 & 17
Pretty much everything i guess, it doesnt help that I see her everyday.. Ive tried talking to her but she is giving me loads of mixed signals and stuff.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Who broke with who?

it was mutual although loads of times i felt like ending it with her for previously stated reasons
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending