The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

what accommodation such i pick if I'm studying at LJMU for forensic psychology and cr

so i was wondering what places are best for students studying forensic psychology and criminal justice at Liverpool john Moores university ? any ideas x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey Natasha,

I'm going to be studying criminology and psychology so i'm sure the recommended accommodation is similar. I'm hopefully going to be living in Grand Central as I hear its only a 5/10 minute walk to the campus where social sciences are held and its great for the party/going out atmosphere. Europa looks likes a really nice accommodation but its a further walk to class and a pain for nights out and things. Have a look on the website for more info, Hope this helps :smile: x
Liverpool
Original post by CourtneyN18
Hey Natasha,

I'm going to be studying criminology and psychology so i'm sure the recommended accommodation is similar. I'm hopefully going to be living in Grand Central as I hear its only a 5/10 minute walk to the campus where social sciences are held and its great for the party/going out atmosphere. Europa looks likes a really nice accommodation but its a further walk to class and a pain for nights out and things. Have a look on the website for more info, Hope this helps :smile: x

yeah so i herd as well i cant wait to start uni especially in Liverpool cant wait for the party's grand central rooms are really nice or u looking for an on suite or shared x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I know I want september to hurry up already!! I'm wanting an ensuite, how about you? X
yeqh same really i cant really do sharing a toilet ahah x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm exactly the same haha! Add me on Facebook if you want my names courtney nancollas (bit of a mouthful I know :tongue: ) x
ahaha okay i will dooo :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm thinking of doing Psychology and Criminology too, so think I'm looking at grand central, don't know whether to put LJMU as my first choice or insurance though!
Reply 8
Yeah do it! :smile: Everything I've seen from ljmu is really good and grand central seems to be the best accommodation for distance and party atmosphere, add me on facebook if you want :smile: x
Reply 9
I'm studying sociology and I'm thinking of Grand Central aswell!

Posted from TSR Mobile
woow ! another person think about going to gran central :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
well urrrh what that was ment to say was " woow another person thinking about staying at grand central i cant wait to start uni :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm doing criminology and psychology and ljmu in september, and i don't know where to stay either! anyone know which one is the best for party atmosphere?:smile:
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
so i was wondering what places are best for students studying forensic psychology and criminal justice at Liverpool john Moores university ? any ideas x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to be studying Forensic Psych and CJ too :smile: I chose grand central as my first choice. I had to choose purely from the pics and description lol cause I'm from N.Ireland but it looks nice! Do you know anyone who's done this course? I'm super nervous:s-smilie: cant wait till September tho!!!
Hi, looks like we're doing the same course :smile: I'm staying at grand central its supposed to have the best party atmosphere x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you guys opted for co-ed or all female rooms? :smile: x
Original post by bredatimoney
I'm going to be studying Forensic Psych and CJ too :smile: I chose grand central as my first choice. I had to choose purely from the pics and description lol cause I'm from N.Ireland but it looks nice! Do you know anyone who's done this course? I'm super nervous:s-smilie: cant wait till September tho!!!

Heeey sorry for te late reply only just found out u'd replied to me and noo i dont know anyone who's going but i went to the applicant day on the 8th of this month everyone looks really friendly and the staff are amazing and are u gonna be putting LJMU as your firm ? and i know im kinda nervous tooo but i cant wait its gonna be a laugh and im gonna be doing my accommodation this week I'm opting for grand central ensuite what about you ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CourtneyN18
Hi, looks like we're doing the same course :smile: I'm staying at grand central its supposed to have the best party atmosphere x

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah so i herd to im looking forward to it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Haha yessss finally found people doing the same course and same accomodation as me!! I'm doing forensic psychology an criminal justice too! Add me on Facebook Danny Cross :smile: or I'll add you either way:smile: x
Hiya :smile: Yeah I put LJMU as my firm last week. I got an email today saying that I've been allocated a room at grand central. So that's my accommodation sorted woo! I'm going to the applicant day in Belfast on the 1st of March. I'm actually so excited now :biggrin: where are you guys from? I don't have facebook anymore but I have twitter. It's @bredatimoney follow me x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending