The Student Room Group

A sick **** is roaming the streets of Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

I hope this **** dies of cancer.
Reply 2
Thats a bit worrying, I was planning on going to Broad St this weekend
Reply 3
Needs needles shoved in his eyes in prison.

That's the second time I've seen you post that someone needs haloperidol. It doesn't seem like you're even aware what it treats, you're approaching it more from a Soviet point of view that it treats dissent.

The guy's a **** but I don't think that makes him psychotic.
Reply 5
Original post by Sabertooth
That's the second time I've seen you post that someone needs haloperidol. It doesn't seem like you're even aware what it treats, you're approaching it more from a Soviet point of view that it treats dissent.

The guy's a **** but I don't think that makes him psychotic.

Well, haloperidol is also highly effective in making violent insane people more or less calm. The thing treats severe psychotic disorders, which is the only thing that would explain a dude sticking needles into random strangers late at night. It is still widely used and it has many names under which it is marketed.

The poor bastard is clearly insane and needs some professional help.
Wtf
Reply 7
Original post by CEKTOP

Perhaps he is enlightened and everyone else is not!
If those needles are contaminated with HIV.. that's really messed up
Reply 9
Watch out for the AIDS man. It's the new boogeyman.
Reply 10
Oh my god, that's bloody horrible. I hope they find and lock up the nutjob, and the needles weren't contaminated.

This is any trypanophobe's worst nightmare. :afraid:
Reply 11
Original post by Architecture-er

This is what I immediately thought...hopefully not. Well hopefully they find him ASAP.
Oh dear God...
who does he think he is wandering around stabbing people with needles :y:
Original post by CEKTOP
Well, haloperidol is also highly effective in making violent insane people more or less calm. The thing treats severe psychotic disorders, which is the only thing that would explain a dude sticking needles into random strangers late at night. It is still widely used and it has many names under which it is marketed.

I'm well aware what it's for, I'm on it.

Believe it or not, but not everyone who does evil things is mentally ill. Most violent crimes are committed by people without any mental illness. I don't think you're doing much except contributing to the stigma of people with mental health issues with your comments.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Sabertooth
I'm well aware what it's for, I'm on it.

Believe it or not, but not everyone who does evil things is mentally ill. Most violent crimes are committed by people without any mental illness. I don't think you're doing much except contributing to the stigma of people with mental health issues with your comments.

That's a completely irrational thing he's doing, he is clearly insane. If he robbed the at least there would be some sort of an explanation for his actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CasualSoul
who does he think he is wandering around stabbing people with needles :y:

At a guess, a guy with a piquerism paraphilia, especially since he's going for women and focussed on their buttock area, whose fantasies are not enough for him. Hopefully the police will catch him soon..as there's the danger he'll escalate for more of a thrill.
Reply 17
Maybe it's a sexual fantasy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mauryan
Maybe it's a sexual fantasy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it seems almost neo victorian. I say this because in the victorian times as well as the obvious Jack the Ripper there were other serial killers who enjoyed killing people in painful ways. One I believed stabbed females in the breast tissues.
Original post by Architecture-er

That's what I was thinking... damn he's a sicko.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending