The Student Room Group

A sick **** is roaming the streets of Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

QUOTE=Hellz_Bellz!;45193493]That's what I was thinking... damn he's a sicko.

It is indeed unpleasant.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 21
O_O okay .... thanks for letting us know. I was just down at Broad Street the other day.
Original post by Spring24
O_O okay .... thanks for letting us know. I was just down at Broad Street the other day.

Maybe he is a modern day Edward Jenner.
What was he injecting?
Reply 24
Original post by Rational Thinker
Maybe he is a modern day Edward Jenner.

Hmmmmm I shall look for a man dressed in the 17th century attire walking about, with a bit of a fashion crisis got it Sir thank you! :holmes:
Hmmmmm I shall look for a man dressed in the 17th century attire walking about, with a bit of a fashion crisis got it Sir thank you! :holmes:

It was merely some tomfoolery based on the fact that Jenner once injected people in order to test
his cures, the difference I suppose is that Jenner injected cowpox a painful but largely innocous disease.
Whereas this person probably is injecting something a lot different. It is the fact that the women did not realise they were being attacked until much later which is worrying as this suggests that it was not "merely" some type of sedative but possibly something more disturbing.
Reply 26
Reminds me of Saw.
Original post by danny111
Reminds me of Saw.

[video="youtube;3CAQ0iZKP08"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CAQ0iZKP08[/video]

This you mean?
Reply 28
It was merely some tomfoolery based on the fact that Jenner once injected people in order to test
his cures, the difference I suppose is that Jenner injected cowpox a painful but largely innocous disease.
Whereas this person probably is injecting something a lot different. It is the fact that the women did not realise they were being attacked until much later which is worrying as this suggests that it was not "merely" some type of sedative but possibly something more disturbing.

I knew that ^^. I see the relation made to Edward Jenner, after-all he did have a thing for vaccinations, being the first to introduce smallpox vaccine it wouldn't surprise me if he were the one roaming down the streets.

Great that just sends me even more shivers down spine :borat:
Original post by danny111
Reminds me of Saw.

Also reminds me of this.

[video="youtube;aEL9t-PwRQg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEL9t-PwRQg[/video]

Pause at 1:40.
I knew that ^^. I see the relation made to Edward Jenner, after-all he did have a thing for vaccinations, being the first to introduce smallpox vaccine it wouldn't surprise me if he were the one roaming down the streets.

Great that just sends me even more shivers down spine :borat:

Well if it he Edward Jenner then there is little to worry about as all you would be injected with is cowpox which is painful but not deadly by any means and it protects you from smallpox!. If you do go down this particular street stay safe. Perhaps wear thick layers to protect against the needle.
Reply 31
Well if it he Edward Jenner then there is little to worry about as all you would be injected with is cowpox which is painful but not deadly by any means and it protects you from smallpox!. If you do go down this particular street stay safe. Perhaps wear thick layers to protect against the needle.

Its alright I'll wear this :cool::

xfirst-ascent-peak-xv.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.XvLbSnORUj.jpg
Reply 32
This world needs cleansing of scum like him.
Its alright I'll wear this :cool::

xfirst-ascent-peak-xv.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.XvLbSnORUj.jpg

Excellent. Perhaps attatch a sign such as this to the outfit.
noneedles.jpg
Original post by Yakob
This world needs cleansing of scum like him.

That comment is a bit sharp.
Reply 35
That comment is a bit sharp.

And what do you mean by that?
Original post by Yakob
And what do you mean by that?

You seem to be injecting some passion into the debate. Just a stabbing guess.
Reply 37
Original post by Architecture-er
If those needles are contaminated with HIV.. that's really messed up

Yeah my suspicion after reading the article is maybe he got HIV from a previous partner and is now "taking revenge" by attempting to infect women he feels bear some resemblance to that partner?
Reply 38

Are puns really appropriate? Show some decorum :wink:
Reply 39

Funny puns.

But yeah, people like this guy injecting innocents with god knows what need to be removed permanently, locking them up is a waste of money and is to protect them, not us.

Shoot him and that problem ends right there. What is sickening is the guy thinks he can get away and probably could if he waved the flag of human rights.

People like him need to be punished, set as an example to ward off other potential criminals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending