The Student Room Group

guys admitting they look at your boobs

I have 36E boobs, so they can be hard to miss. And I do usually notice when guys have a look (or gawp in some cases). Although there was one guy who I hang around with a lot who I thought was gay, but it turns out he's not. So before I didn't bother checking if he looked or not. Over text we were talking about this other guy in our class and how he ends up staring, then he responded saying that "whenever you mention your boobs I cant help but take a quick look! (I'm not sure if I should admit that)" I asked if I mention my boobs a lot (I'm not aware that I do) and he responded saying that I don't mention them loads ... then a few minutes later he sent another message saying "I think you mention them reasonably frequently" I replied with "the fact you felt the need to send an extra text pointing that out shows you think out about them "reasonably frequently" " ... he didn't dignify me with a response. The next day I asked him if he was going to maths (he had said something about not going that day) he said no, but asked me what he missed ... I said "simultaneous equations, fractions and me in a low cut top he replied "I'm devastated" And again wouldn't dignify me with an answer as to which he was referring. ..... Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm just getting a bit sex deprived/ horny and think any guy that says anything vaguely flirty is actually flirting or if he's just joking - I can't tell !?!?!? Plus I doubt he sees what I've said to him as flirting considering guys never pick up on flirting. Would a guy (I'm assuming a virgin aswell) say that as a joke ???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dr. Django
:tongue: to be honest I'm not sure what you're wnting from this? He wquite obviously likes the look of your boobs..if you wanna find out if he likes you then make a move! If he's as inexperienced as you say then he might be too intimidated to do so himself.
Would a guy (especially inexperienced with girls, 18 years old) say such a thing to a female in a jokey way or would they only say it if they were flirting ??
Yes a guy will say that as a joke.

I don't really get the point of the thread though? Are you happy or annoyed that they are looking at your boobs? You seem happy with the attention
Simultaneous equations and fractions? What year are you in??
Reply 4
Original post by Scoobster
What dress size are you?

If you're over a 10 then I'm not impressed with 36E boobs.

Any girl can be fat and have big tits, it's not hard.
I'm 14 in most dress shapes because of my boobs. But everywhere apart from my chest a size 14 is loose on me. Which is why I hate dress shopping.
Reply 5
Original post by 123formyabc
Simultaneous equations and fractions? What year are you in??
First year of uni, he's 18 (nearly 19, i'm 20) ... we have a compulsory module which is basically AS maths, but many people on my course passed A2 maths, so its pretty pointless :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by Scoobster
What dress size are you?

If you're over a 10 then I'm not impressed with 36E boobs.

Any girl can be fat and have big tits, it's not hard.

I knew a size 20 girl once with B/C cups, so not true for all larger girls. :erm:

But yeah, the content of the OP was slightly confusing...I suppose a guy would say that as a joke? Sounds slightly flirty to me though, do you like this guy?? :s-smilie:
Reply 7
He is a teenage boy, of course he likes looking at your boobs. The fact that you appear to repeatedly draw attention to them probably encourages this.

What is it you actually want to know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by yennibubs
Yes a guy will say that as a joke.

I don't really get the point of the thread though? Are you happy or annoyed that they are looking at your boobs? You seem happy with the attention

But he seems a bit shy/awkward talking about anything sexual in person (I'm also 99% sure he's a virgin), so it surprised me that he would admit to such a thing ... or like most girls, I may be reading into this waayyy too much, but that's what I want to know.
If he's a virgin, then maybe he's "beating around the bush" flirting? He has some confidence to say what he wants to say in a flirty manner, but not enough confidence to confirm them as flirty statements if you question him or don't understand? You seem to like this particular guy's attention, so follow him up on it (like you did on mentioning you had a low-cut top in maths) and see how it goes?

But I have to ask as well, what is your aim with this thread? You have big boobs, awesome. You know that, and every man on earth knows that, I'm sure.
Original post by Anonymous
But he seems a bit shy/awkward talking about anything sexual in person (I'm also 99% sure he's a virgin), so it surprised me that he would admit to such a thing ... or like most girls, I may be reading into this waayyy too much, but that's what I want to know.

OK. Well people are more open when they're just texting or online, so it shouldn't be too surprising what he comes up with when he's not face-to-face with you.
It could be flirty but it could just be a joke. I don't think you should assume anything just yet. If i got that message, I'd personally take it as a joke.
Reply 11
Original post by Helenia
He is a teenage boy, of course he likes looking at your boobs. The fact that you appear to repeatedly draw attention to them probably encourages this.

What is it you actually want to know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't aware that I do mention them, that's part of it, I'm not sure if he was making that up as an excuse. If he joking or actually being flirty, I can't tell :s
Reply 12
I said "simultaneous equations, fractions and me in a low cut top he replied "I'm devastated" And again wouldn't dignify me with an answer as to which he was referring. .....

Your lack of self-awareness and insight into human interaction is worrying.

Your point is basically "I have big boobs and I like them and refer to them constantly but for some reason I'm surprised by this guy making comments about them in response????"
I wasn't aware that I do mention them, that's part of it, I'm not sure if he was making that up as an excuse. If he joking or actually being flirty, I can't tell :s

but then the next day you drew attention to them by talking about how he missed you being in a low cut top? I don't really understand. Are you happy you mention them a lot and continuing to do so now that you know he has been noticing your boobs?

Just to let you know that noticing someone's boobs doesn't automatically mean he fancies you. So please don't jump to any conclusions about his feelings. Guys do joke about it a lot (in my experience anyway, and I have tiny ones)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Foo.mp3
:facepalm2: female logic

I'm not surprised, your statement was both presumptuous and itself undignified :rolleyes:

I like this guy's style :cool:

Perhaps if you were a little less prickly and they weren't pretending to be gay.. :holmes:

Lad points

Most boys are not born men sweetie - most go through a shy phase and struggle to deal with all those hormones suddenly rushing around their bodies :mmm:

I did put :tongue: at the end of many of my messages, although a few :wink: as well. I could understand why he would look, just not why he would admit it, if he was saying it jokily.
Reply 15
Original post by IlexBlue
Your lack of self-awareness and insight into human interaction is worrying.

Your point is basically "I have big boobs and I like them and refer to them constantly but for some reason I'm surprised by this guy making comments about them in response????"
I don't refer to them constantly though, because I don't want guys to end up awkwardly gawping at me.

Original post by yennibubs
but then the next day you drew attention to them by talking about how he missed you being in a low cut top? I don't really understand. Are you happy you mention them a lot and continuing to do so now that you know he has been noticing your boobs?

Just to let you know that noticing someone's boobs doesn't automatically mean he fancies you. So please don't jump to any conclusions about his feelings
That's the only time I consciously mentioned them though, plus after what he had said previously, I wanted to see his response, to work out if he had been joking or not. I don't like drawing attention to them normally and I'm not aware that I do it in conversations, so I don't even know if he was making that bit up, to give him an excuse.
I have 36E boobs, so they can be hard to miss. And I do usually notice when guys have a look (or gawp in some cases). Although there was one guy who I hang around with a lot who I thought was gay, but it turns out he's not. So before I didn't bother checking if he looked or not. Over text we were talking about this other guy in our class and how he ends up staring, then he responded saying that "whenever you mention your boobs I cant help but take a quick look! (I'm not sure if I should admit that)" I asked if I mention my boobs a lot (I'm not aware that I do) and he responded saying that I don't mention them loads ... then a few minutes later he sent another message saying "I think you mention them reasonably frequently" I replied with "the fact you felt the need to send an extra text pointing that out shows you think out about them "reasonably frequently" " ... he didn't dignify me with a response. The next day I asked him if he was going to maths (he had said something about not going that day) he said no, but asked me what he missed ... I said "simultaneous equations, fractions and me in a low cut top he replied "I'm devastated" And again wouldn't dignify me with an answer as to which he was referring. ..... Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm just getting a bit sex deprived/ horny and think any guy that says anything vaguely flirty is actually flirting or if he's just joking - I can't tell !?!?!? Plus I doubt he sees what I've said to him as flirting considering guys never pick up on flirting. Would a guy (I'm assuming a virgin aswell) say that as a joke ???

The message for you is that you seem to be preoccupied with your breasts and virtually stick them out. The frequent mentions of your dispositions indicate that you seek attention, not that he is super hungry for you, though he would probably have you if you indicated interest. Which average guy would not? :confused:

The fact that he sent an extra message with that response could also indicate his annoyance with your frequent complains about who has a look. They are just breasts, you know… What does it matter?
Reply 17
Original post by Life_peer
The message for you is that you seem to be preoccupied with your breasts and virtually stick them out. The frequent mentions of your dispositions indicate that you seek attention, not that he is super hungry for you, though he would probably have you if you indicated interest. Which average guy would not? :confused:

The fact that he sent an extra message with that response could also indicate his annoyance with your frequent complains about who has a look. They are just breasts, you know… What does it matter?
I don't stick them out and try to avoid mentioning them in public, I don't want to draw attention to myself, I'm an introverted person. From what else he's said, I don't think he's annoyed by them, if he was, why would he say he likes looking at them. Plus I had had a couple of drinks before sending some of those messages, so might have been a bit more flirty/jokey than I would usually be :/ I normally avoid texting people after drinks for that very reason, but he texted me first.
Reply 18
[QUOTE=Anonymous;45194217]If he's a virgin, then maybe he's "beating around the bush" flirting? He has some confidence to say what he wants to say in a flirty manner, but not enough confidence to confirm them as flirty statements if you question him or don't understand? You seem to like this particular guy's attention, so follow him up on it (like you did on mentioning you had a low-cut top in maths) and see how it goes?

But I have to ask as well, what is your aim with this thread? You have big boobs, awesome. You know that, and every man on earth knows that, I'm sure.

That's exactly it, I do the same thing. If you say something flirty in a jokey manner you have the option of saying it was a joke if you get a bad reaction.
Reply 19
Original post by McFlury
That's exactly it, I do the same thing. If you say something flirty in a jokey manner you have the option of saying it was a joke if you get a bad reaction.

But it was a text, in which case it can be hard to interpret the tone (joke/serious) in which case I would use smilies to indicate which I meant. I don't see why the person you quoted felt the need to go anon, unless that was the guy in question :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending