The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MostUncivilised
I agree. It was most amusing.

Who is this "xaki" and where did he come from? We demand to know.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2516483&p=45193308
He enjoys leering at people apparently.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2514919
However, he also enjoys deceiving others about his grades.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by xaki90s cousin
I mean, come on, we're in one of the best unis, one of the most smartest of people, what's not to love?

Hmm, not if their arrogant eejits. Then they can get lost!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're are so civilized

That's civilised, dear boy. With an S, no less. And if you say "you're", there's no need for an "are" to follow.

why have you got 10 warning points?

What can I say? Some people are jealous of how refined and courteous I am.
(edited 10 years ago)
If you're are so civilized, why have you got 10 warning points?

Why was your previous account banned?
Original post by Rational Thinker

I imagine the banhammer is swinging in his direction as we speak.
That's civilised, dear boy. With an S, no less. And if you say "you're", there's no need for an "are" to follow.

What can I say? Some people are jealous of how refined and courteous I am.

Hmmm, I'm sure you edited that after making a spelling blunder yourself. Oh dear.

And I guess that's another way of saying you were trolling? I deplore trolls.

And another guy with 10 warning points, why do you have 10 warning points?
I imagine the banhammer is swinging in his direction as we speak.

I still have my cousins account! :biggrin:

Charming, I wonder if he's under the illusion that success with the female race will follow?

However, he enjoys deceiving others about his grades

Indeed. His problem is that he can't seem to fake being well-educated or clever.
You don't have much of a life do you? And btw, when did you learn English? :biggrin:

Like?

Says the guy who made a thousand dupes on here, long past his perma-ban. :rolleyes:
It's my mother tongue.
Hmmm, I'm sure you edited that after making a spelling blunder yourself. Oh dear.

I edited it to add the point about "you're". Your credibility is shot, my "friend".

Game, set and match.

And I guess that's another way of saying you were trolling? I deplore trolls.

And another guy with 10 warning points, why do you have 10 warning points?

I still have my cousins account! :biggrin:

My warning points are a token of battles against trolls like yourself. They will fade in time but your lies will stay with you forever.
I mean, come on, we're in one of the best unis, one of the most smartest of people, what's not to love?

This girl was loving my D until she came across letters with my university on. Alas, she did not see Cambridge, it was like she discovered I had a vagina.
My warning points are a token of battles against trolls like yourself. They will fade in time but your lies will stay with you forever.

Ha! Excellent comment :smile:

My skeleton brother, how did you end up like this?
I edited it to add the point about "you're". Your credibility is shot, my "friend".

Game, set and match.

Ha, but we only have your word about the edited comment?

btw, if you guys would quote me one at a time, my English would be much better, rather than having to fast type my replies, it would help us all relax also, okay?
Original post by SecretDuck
Says the guy who made a thousand dupes on here, long past his perma-ban. :rolleyes:
It's my mother tongue.

Yeah, but you're still obsessed with one guy, I'd say that's pretty sad! :biggrin:

Ah, are you sure you won't get more though? :eek:
Ha, but we only have your word about the edited comment?

btw, if you guys would quote me one at a time, my English would be much better, rather than having to fast type my replies, it would help us all relax also, okay?

Yeah, but you're still obsessed with one guy, I'd say that's pretty sad! :biggrin:

Because you are him. Your trolling is very sad. Don't you ever get tired of it, TMD?
Ha! Excellent comment :smile:

Thank you , hopefully the axe of bans can get through the whole rotting family tree of xaki.
Original post by SecretDuck
Because you are him. Your trolling is very sad. Don't you ever get tired of it, TMD?

Firstly, you know TMD in RL, right? I suggest asking him if this is him, then, asking him out, as you seem to obsess a little, okay?
(edited 10 years ago)
Thank you , hopefully the axe of bans can get through the whole rotting family tree of xaki.

I have a large, extended family, actually. :biggrin:
Ah, are you sure you won't get more though? :eek:

I cannot be sure, will you continue to make outrageous claims and blantantly deceive?
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest