The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretDuck
It could happen.

There's only one type of person who would troll every day and get banned. Dead.
Original post by xaki90s cousin
You're back! When have I said it is acceptable English? Luckily enough, despite my many errors, I still managed to get a A* in my English GCSE and A level, without cheating too!

You really need to learn to distinguish what you wished had happened from what actually happened. It's unhealthy
Indeed! :biggrin:

Yep, the people that didn't make it into Cambridge. :frown:

So you admitted that you're a troll.

:congrats: Well done for falling into my trap! :evil:
Original post by SophieIsTheBest!
There's only one type of person who would troll every day and get banned. Dead.

Maybe xaki is a skeleton in disguise :moon:
Original post by MostUncivilised
You really need to learn to distinguish what you wished had happened from what actually happened. It's unhealthy

Ah, but, people could point out the same about the little act you put on?
Maybe xaki is a skeleton in disguise :moon:

Yeah, it's called the human body.
Original post by SophieIsTheBest!
Yeah, it's called the human body.

xaki isn't exactly angelic either. It's obvious that this is at least his third account.
xaki isn't exactly angelic either. It's obvious that this is at least his third account.

So let him be banned a third time.
Ah, but, people could point out the same about the little act you put on?

There's a difference between having an internet avatar that's generally consistent with what you're like, and desperately regretting your own profound lack of personal achievement to the point that you lie about your grades.
There's a difference between having an internet avatar that's generally consistent with what you're like, and desperately regretting your own profound lack of personal achievement to the point that you lie about your grades.

I doubt that, and what's with everyone becoming psychologists at the mention of good grades?

Have you got over TMD yet? Or are you still obsessed? :biggrin:
I doubt that, and what's with everyone becoming psychologists at the mention of good grades?

The fact that there's such an obvious difference between your claimed grades and obvious inability to express yourself with any precision in the English language speaks volumes about your psychological issues.
Reply 92
I don't think girls give much a **** about academics, unless they're sapiosexuals. Just be reasonably humble. Moreover, I'm certain girls are more interested in your aesthetics. It's not as though there is fetishism reserved specifically for people attracted to Cambridge.
Reply 93
Indeed! :biggrin:

Yep, the people that didn't make it into Cambridge. :frown:

What college do you go to?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP
Reply 94
oh this guy trolled yesterday too lol just ignore him

Why do you keep coming back after you've been banned? One suspects you're deeply wounded that you cannot participate in this online community as a normal user. All you have left to you is creating duplicate accounts and trolling.
The fact that there's such an obvious difference between your claimed grades and obvious inability to express yourself with any precision in the English language speaks volumes about your psychological issues.

Oh, I was thinking, if I was a psychologist, that you are saying this purely for the fact of thinking that I'm a troll, and are using every little thing to troll me back, I'm not sure if it's because you are intimidated by my grades, or if you despite people that, er, troll? But, I'm enjoying the debate none the less.

Considering you're not him, I am :biggrin:
Oh, I was thinking, if I was a psychologist, that you are saying this purely for the fact of thinking that I'm a troll, and are using every little thing to troll me back, I'm not sure if it's because you are intimidated by my grades, or if you despite people that, er, troll? But, I'm enjoying the debate none the less.

Bye-bye :smile:
Why do you keep coming back after you've been banned? One suspects you're deeply wounded that you cannot participate in this online community as a normal user. All you have left to you is creating duplicate accounts and trolling.

My dad left this forum to me in my will, and it was stolen before my very eyes.
Original post by hatsuko
oh this guy trolled yesterday too lol just ignore him

6 pages in, not sure that will happen.
Original post by PatrickB
What college do you go to?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP

You first?

Latest

Trending

Trending