The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bassetts
oh and you're failing badly at coming across as a girl. i looked at your past posts and you ask some maths questions. what's the probability that you're a nerdy, lonely, virgin guy who studies maths at uni? pretty high. :rolleyes: what you say ITT is 100% true, i cant deny that, but its quite sad you're pretending to be a female.

I honestly don't care what you think, it doesn't mean much to me.

I don't study maths, I study computer science, I am a nerdy extrovert cycling introvert, so I have the time to 'see' things that my other friends don't.

EDIT: here you go, this is the forum I stumbled across that sparked my interest: http://puahate.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

it is a community of male incels.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by isabelle york
I honestly don't care what you think, it doesn't mean much to me.

I don't study maths, I study computer science, I am a nerdy extrovert cycling introvert, so I have the time to 'see' things that my other friends don't.

EDIT: here you go, this is the forum I stumbled across that sparked my interest: http://puahate.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

it is a community of male incels.
a nerdy "girl" who studies computer science who regularly has sex with good looking guys, who browses internet forums full of sexually frustrated lonely male virgins. :rolleyes: the fact you "don't care what I think" and haven't denied you're a male says it all really.

that forum is full of male incels. but whats your point? the internet is full of male incels. there are many on this site. i am a male incel too.
(edited 10 years ago)
a nerdy "girl" who studies computer science who regularly has sex with good looking guys, who browses internet forums full of sexually frustrated lonely male virgins. :rolleyes: the fact you "don't care what I think" and haven't denied you're a male says it all really.

that forum is full of male incels. but whats your point? the internet is full of male incels. there are many on this site. i am a male incel too.

I am not a male. My elder cousin is suffering from male incelism, he is depressed, whereas I can find sex/a partner very easily, which is why I am concerned.

Yes, I do have sex with handsome men, maybe not on brian shimansky's level but still handsome. I said I do not have sex regularly.

male incelism is a big problem, wait till you're 25 and still a virgin, that's when it finally hits you.

EDIT: i can see why you think im male, given how I prased everything in the OP. I am simply trying to be direct.
(edited 10 years ago)
Horse ****.

You could be the hottest guy in an excellent job, but if you were a major dick (pompous, arrogant, boorish) then I wouldn't be interested.
Reply 44
Original post by isabelle york
I am not a male. My elder cousin is suffering from male incelism, he is depressed, whereas I can find sex/a partner very easily, which is why I am concerned.

Yes, I do have sex with handsome men, maybe not on brian shimansky's level but still handsome. I said I do not have sex regularly.

male incelism is a big problem, wait till you're 25 and still a virgin, that's when it finally hits you.
whats the probability you're this male cousin, pretending to be the concerned female cousin?

i'm 23 and a virgin. about 2 more years to go. i think its hit me already but perhaps it hasnt. how do i know if it has "hit me"?
Reply 45
Original post by Lady Comstock
Horse ****.

You could be the hottest guy in an excellent job, but if you were a major dick (pompous, arrogant, boorish) then I wouldn't be interested.
you might not be interested but you're 1 of millions of females. i guarantee a hot arrogant male in an excellent job will get a huge amount of pussy. whether 1 insignificant girl like you thinks he's a dick is irrelevant to him.
you might not be interested but you're 1 of millions of females. i guarantee a hot arrogant male in an excellent job will get a huge amount of pussy. whether 1 insignificant girl like you thinks he's a dick is irrelevant to him.

that's what I'm trying to get at.
whats the probability you're this male cousin, pretending to be the concerned female cousin?

i'm 23 and a virgin. about 2 more years to go. i think its hit me already but perhaps it hasnt. how do i know if it has "hit me"?

I'm honestly not. Look at my past threads/post and my posting style in them, is it masculine? you have to gauge your own opinion, I can't really change it.

Hmmm, I don't know how to tell if it's hit you, sorry.
You can believe what this "girl" says all you like , but ask yourself this . What good is it doing you ? Is it simply validating your fear that the reason your unsuccessful with women is due to your looks ? There are ton loads of ugly people out there who still hook up , think of your ancestors and how your genetic chain spans hundreds of thousands of years , do you think if they would have sat down and said im too ugly you'd be here today ?

It's like bodybuilding to achieve the perfect physique when in reality there will always be someone bigger , being rich when there is always someone richer . Its stupid , why create these mental barriers . There will always be someone who is better than you in some shape or form , but it doesn't mean NO girl will ever want you , it doesn't mean anything unless you let it.
Looks for the initial attraction yes, but if you have a crap personality we're not exactly going to last.

So we're just talking about sex here? No dating or relationships?

Sure i'd do a one night stand if he was hot enough.
Reply 51
So we're just talking about sex here? No dating or relationships?

Sure i'd do a one night stand if he was hot enough.
thank you for proving my point.
thank you for proving my point.

Well you should have made it clearer that you were simply referring to one-night-stands.

Besides, only looks usually comes into that unless the guy is Royal and still moderately good looking.
Somewhat true, I am a plainer male but I get chatted up by girls who like my "type" yet if I was that bothered with my looks more I would get more female attention easily.

Deep down pretty much everyone defines a partner on a mix of how they like them and how others would perceive them.

If I had more money and acceptable looks I may have just as much luck as someone with higher grade looks but no money since it balances out, but if I was plain and low money I would have problems.

Women in particular love a confident male, some like it so much they go for men who treat them wrong as they find quiet guys boring and others go for a confident guy who is more reserved about boasting.

Age also plays a part, barely 6 or 7 years ago my brother could charm women older and younger as he was confident and charming and yet now he is in his 30's though still looks young most under 21/22s act like he is old or not good enough since he is starting to get wrinkles despite his personality not changing and him always being fashionable, and me also used to get a huge amount of female attention age 18-21 and that slowed down after that, I even remember aged 24 more than one female giving me evil eyes and telling me I was too old to be clubbing despite not even chatting them up!!!

If looks didnt play a part then the women I approach in a club who would automatically turn me down even if I am just flirting or even being friendly yet another guy just starts a conversation with them would be irrelevant
Reply 54
Well you should have made it clearer that you were simply referring to one-night-stands.

Besides, only looks usually comes into that unless the guy is Royal and still moderately good looking.
even relationships when you are young are based around looks. its only if you want something long term, like settling down for life, that looks are not massively important.

and the thread is about general success with the opposite sex. a guy who's average looking or ugly and he doesnt have high status is essentially screwed. he might get 1 girlfriend (maybe 2 at a push) his entire life. there's a reason why ugly people settle down earlier in life and prefer to have 1 long term partner.
This is news?
To you, perhaps, but you cannot possibly claim to know what goes on in other people's heads...
Original post by abhiksetia
This is news?

To some, yes. Male incelism isn't talked about so much when it's so rife and problematic.
I've known a guy who was looks, wealth and status average, but could do great with girls because of insanely high confidence (superficially at least). So for me this isn't even a debate, I know what comes first.
Reply 59
What is the purpose of this thread though? To get a consensus of agreement?
I never go for money. The more money a person has, the more obnoxious they usually are from my observations. I don't look for status either. Looks, yes to a certain extent but they have to come with a personality that gels with mine, which is a very rare combination!

Latest

Trending

Trending