The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretDuck
Considering you're not him, I am :biggrin:

Good! :biggrin:
Original post by MostUncivilised
Bye-bye :smile:

The debates over? :frown:
Generally, yes, but other factors are also important, such as modesty and not being a total dick, so in your case I would have to give it a no.
No
Original post by majmuh24
Generally, yes, but other factors are also important, such as modesty and not being a total dick, so in your case I would have to give it a no.

Most girls would say yes, I'd imagine. They like that sort of thing.
Original post by techno-thriller
No

Yes.
Original post by xaki90s cousin

Yes.

Ok

You first?

I thought so.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP
Original post by techno-thriller
Ok

:smile:
Original post by PatrickB
I thought so.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP

You go first, then I will! :smile:
Proving my point from the other thread, I see!

the topics aren't even similar, so no lol

please try again
Original post by + polarity -
the topics aren't even similar, so no lol

please try again

What is it with you guys? 'i thought so' 'please try again', can't you just speak honestly from your heart rather than in riddles? :biggrin:
Most girls would say yes, I'd imagine. They like that sort of thing.

If that was true, you would actually have a girlfriend and be going out with her instead of spending all of your time posting stupid threads here, so I assume that even if you are a Cambridge student, your annoying personality and general dislikable attributes would mean that girls do not like you.
Original post by majmuh24
If that was true, you would actually have a girlfriend and be going out with her instead of spending all of your time posting stupid threads here, so I assume that even if you are a Cambridge student, your annoying personality and general dislikable attributes would mean that girls do not like you.

I'm not sure if this is helpful advice or bitterness, or both?
What is it with you guys? 'i thought so' 'please try again', can't you just speak honestly from your heart rather than in riddles? :biggrin:

I don't think there is anything riddle-like about what I said
Original post by + polarity -
I don't think there is anything riddle-like about what I said

I do, what do I need to try again? The marathon? The olympics?

You've done a good job. It's a good job that this chap isn't around anymore though as it might have given you more encouragement:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Neg

It's neither, simply an observation on what I can tell about you by looking at your posts. Although you may not actually act like this in real life, be sure that improving your manner and attitude to other people will help you in your goal of "getting girls".

Whether you study at Cambridge, have 20 A*s or have 5 Fs and work in a corner shop, it does not give you the right to act arrogant and consider yourself better than others and no one will like you because of it. Try being a little nicer and more modest and I am sure that more girls will like you because of it.
one of the mistakes of switching off neg rep.... :facepalm:
Yes girls go for Cambridge students. But, the majority of them are like.. socially awkward and I would assume rather unattractive, so... after the girls have been lashed and dashed and when you get a good job, they would most likely cling on to you for your money ^_^

Lets be honest, girls prefer athletic type of guys at a young age, not book worms.
Original post by liamjjohnson
Yes girls go for Cambridge students. But, the majority of them are like.. socially awkward and I would assume rather unattractive, so... after the girls have been lashed and dashed and when you get a good job, they would most likely cling on to you for your money ^_^

I'm actually good looking and smart. :cool: I don't have much free time, but I can do with a GF, so I'm looking to get one.
I'm actually good looking and smart. :cool: I don't have much free time, but I can do with a GF, so I'm looking to get one.

Pics or it's not true :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending