The Student Room Group

Which nostril should I get pierced?

Hey :smile:

I'm planning on getting a nose piercing, but I'm not sure what nostril I should get pierced. I only have 1 other piercing, and that's my left ear. I like the idea of having my right nostril done, since I don't have anything on that side, but some people have said it will look odd and I should have it done on the left.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayPlays
Hey :smile:

I'm planning on getting a nose piercing, but I'm not sure what nostril I should get pierced. I only have 1 other piercing, and that's my left ear. I like the idea of having my right nostril done, since I don't have anything on that side, but some people have said it will look odd and I should have it done on the left.

Thoughts?

whichever feels/looks more normal to you :tongue: i decided on getting my right cartilage done as that was the side i found easiest changing the piercing on if that is of any extra help lol
Reply 2
Your a guy...
Reply 3
Original post by yaboy
Your a guy...

Correct :P
Reply 4
I'd say the same side as your ear, but it's just personal preference. As long as you don't get the septum done it'll be good (it makes you look like a bull :tongue:)
Reply 5
Original post by Flauta
I'd say the same side as your ear, but it's just personal preference. As long as you don't get the septum done it'll be good (it makes you look like a bull :tongue:)

I'd never get a septum piercing!
Reply 6
Correct :P

So don't get a nose piercing
Reply 7
Original post by yaboy
So don't get a nose piercing

Why is that?
Reply 8
Why is that?

Just ignore him, he isn't the kind of person you should be trying to impress when you express yourself.
Reply 9
Why is that?

Are you trying to go for the goth look?
Reply 10
Original post by yaboy
Your a guy...

lol

Unless you're a fender bender don't get it.
Reply 11
Original post by 2ndClass
lol

Unless you're a fender bender don't get it.

Tupac had one...
Reply 12
Tupac had one...

Yeah and he also humped blow up dolls on stage
Neither, they look so trashy!
Reply 14
The middle one.
Why not both? You can start a new trend!
Reply 16
Original post by Flauta
Just ignore him, he isn't the kind of person you should be trying to impress when you express yourself.

In fact, I'm kind of trying to impress a girl who has invited me to watch her getting hers done, and suggested I also get one done xD That's not purely the reason I want it done though, I actually like the idea :smile:
Reply 17
In fact, I'm kind of trying to impress a girl who has invited me to watch her getting hers done, and suggested I also get one done xD That's not purely the reason I want it done though, I actually like the idea :smile:

Impressing a girl by getting a nose piercing?

:facepalm2:
Both then put a ring through them so u look like a bull

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was probably a joke. Unless you are a homosexual (which im assuming you're not) dont.

Quick Reply

Latest