The Student Room Group

I am so ugly

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stevo112
:tongue:

:smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Profesh
Would I be correct in thinking that you wear copious amounts of make-up?

No.

Well, define "copious" by your standards. Would mascara, eyeliner and a touch of concealer be considered "copious" in your book?
Original post by Anonymous
If you all insist on photos...

www.twitter.com/snowyowl91.

My boyfriend follows me and he insisted I put photos up because he likes them. So there.

I don't know what this thread is for really, I just needed to vent before I did something stupid.

I've seen your avatar on tsr before..you're not ugly.
Reply 23
What are you hoping to achieve with this thread?
Reply 24
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Man up. You've got a bf so you can't be that ugly..

"Man up" becomes a bit redundant when you're talking to a woman.
Reply 25

My boyfriend follows me and he insisted I put photos up because he likes them. So there.

I don't know what this thread is for really, I just needed to vent before I did something stupid.

You aren't ugly

I look far more unconventional than you

Please don't ever think of doing something stupid

You are a decent person and the world needs more not less of these

You need to develop a glare that can incinerate at 50 paces so that even
if someone makes a comment they certainly won't make a second!

There's nothing wrong with letting people know you heard them and aren't happy about it, but it's best to do it non-verbally
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hyde
"Man up" becomes a bit redundant when you're talking to a woman.

I'm still trying to get the message across that she should stop sulking and accept her for what she is. Despite her bf, she needs a strong dose of self esteem
Reply 27
Not tryna be mean but theres ALWAYS these kind of threads on tsr. Adding another to the collection won't change you into Nicole Scherzinger or Kate/Pippa Middleton...

Besides ure not ugly jeez, u stare too much at ur mirror and are beginning to become paranoid. Also u shouldnt care what people think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28

You look perfectly normal. Believe me: if you're the butt of insensitive remarks, it'll be because you're ginger, not because you're 'ugly'.
Reply 29

You're not ugly at all. You should believe your boyfriend when he says he thinks you're beautiful.
Reply 30
Like dis if you cry erytiem.

8a724b4cbbeceeec83d2ac135a7aaf56.jpeg
Original post by ZRO

Hey ZRO :smile:
Original post by ZRO

:rofl:
Da*** ZRO
Reply 33
Original post by Galileo Galilei
Hey ZRO :smile:

Hey man! I'm procastinating too hard today lmao so decided i'd come on TSR

Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
:rofl:
Da*** ZRO

hehehe tymen
Hey girl. I really don't think you're 'ugly'. Wow where do you live? Ive never seen strangers making comments like that (well loudly anyway) about anyone when out and about.

Ill give you some suggetions on how you can enhance your natural beauty and look like the best version of you:

- get rid of the glasses. Wear contacts because you've got nice eyes

- wear foundation thats a little paler than your skintone as you seem to be a little pinkish. Also try and experiment with different lipsticks and eye makeup

- get your teeth whitened. Buy Crest whitening strips

- wear clothes with a bit of colour as i can see from your twitter pics, you wear plain colours.

you dont need to put any of these suggestions into practice if you dont feel its what you're comfortable with :smile:

Good luck doll and please dont take any notice of negative comments from strangers. I've always believed that the most negative people are the most insecure about themselves xox

You are the definition of average, certainly not ugly
Reply 36
Original post by Secretnerd123
Hey girl. I really don't think you're 'ugly'. Wow where do you live? Ive never seen strangers making comments like that (well loudly anyway) about anyone when out and about.

These comments don't need to be shouted out loud, they just need to be overheard. Strangers make rude comments about others all the time and the way some people act as if it's unusual is quite amusing really - it's like some kind of denial of what people are really like.
Original post by ZRO
Hey man! I'm procastinating too hard today lmao so decided i'd come on TSR

Me too xD need too get working this evening xD
Original post by aeon439
These comments don't need to be shouted out loud, they just need to be overheard. Strangers make rude comments about others all the time and the way some people act as if it's unusual is quite amusing really - it's like some kind of denial of what people are really like.

Idk. I dont really surround myself with people like that. I also dont think Ive never heard anyone calling someone else 'ugly' in public
Reply 39
Original post by Secretnerd123
Idk. I dont really surround myself with people like that. I also dont think Ive never heard anyone calling someone else 'ugly' in public

You have no choice who you are surrounded with when out in public.

I would suspect you are pretty or very conventional looking and hence aren't familiar with the type of stuff me and the OP put up with off others. Just because you aren't experiencing it does not mean it isn't happening.
I could write a book on the stuff I've put up with off others as regard my looks. I think it has a lot to do with whether you are tuned in to the conversations of those around you. A lot of people seem to walk round oblivious to what the people in their vicinity are doing or saying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending