The Student Room Group

Turning up to school drunk

Did or do people ever turn up drunk at your school? Is it common? Just out of curiosity...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do they?
Reply 2
I don't think so.
Reply 3
Common in Scotland, at least in south west Scotland.
(edited 10 years ago)
no, that's a first for me .......
Nope.
Reply 6
Occasionally, and its usually the majority of a year. Interestingly also in Scotland.
Some girls at my school were sad enough to bring a few bottles of wine in and drink it in one of the corridors :facepalm:

A few turned up high, too.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Used to be standard practice for everyone to come in still a bit drunk on Friday as most people in sixth-form went out together on the Thursday night. But drinking in the morning to specifically be drunk for School is lame as hell. Cringey.
I swear to drunk, I'm not God, but seriously, stay in drugs, eat school and don't do vegetables....
I turned up to my R.E GCSE drunk and high, got a B woooooooooooo
Reply 11
Yes; however, they soon lost their tenure.
Not that I know of :erm:
Original post by chocolatesauce
I swear to drunk, I'm not God, but seriously, stay in drugs, eat school and don't do vegetables....

Not funny...

OP, I didn't see a single drunk person in school.
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Not funny...

OP, I didn't see a single drunk person in school.

ok, I don't know what to say to that!
Seen it happen a couple times before, Scotland as well. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
The scotch like the scotch at school ha.
on the last day of school in year 11 and year 13 people put vodka in water bottles. Other than that,no.

The first time I got 'high' was in Year 10 and I pulled a whitey which led me to vomit all through the school corridor hm.
Two girls from my school decided to fill a water bottle with vodka and then drink it in a lesson. They ended up with alcohol poisoning and temporary exclusion.

Drug dealing was pretty common in my school and no one was ever really able to stop it.

Oh, and this was in Derbyshire so it doesn't just happen in Scotland :P
Reply 19
We've turned up still drunk from a night out but not completely plastered although 1 girl was a state on the bus :K:
It's more common for people to be high. It's easier to sneak a joint around the back :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest