The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by ZombifiedPuppy
The offer is A A D3 (which is more or less like an A). That's what I've been predicted and my AS grades were a terrible AABC. :facepalm: Good luck! :biggrin:

Yay thank you! :h:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 521
Original post by Karacel24g
I got an offer for International Management with American Business :smile: my offer was AAA though :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats strange? I got an offer for the same course as AAB? What were your AS grades?
Reply 522
Hey everyone, I see that lots of people are getting offers but I have not. I applied for Mathematics and Physics at Manchester. The strange thing is I have an offer from Bristol for mathematics and physics and invited to interview at Cambridge for Natural Science. Is there a reason why they wouldn't offer me a place?

Note that I am an international applicant, could this be a reason? :confused:

Grades are on my profile if you're curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 523
Spanish and linguistics AAB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 524
Original post by Arieisit
Hey everyone, I see that lots of people are getting offers but I have not. I applied for Mathematics and Physics at Manchester. The strange thing is I have an offer from Bristol for mathematics and physics and invited to interview at Cambridge for Natural Science. Is there a reason why they wouldn't offer me a place?

Note that I am an international applicant, could this be a reason? :confused:

Grades are on my profile if you're curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They really are taking their time. Just wait, you'll hear from them eventually.
Reply 525
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
thank you :tongue: and yes i'm taking further maths. I'm guessing you've applied for maths too?

I have :smile: I was trying to figure out why they only asked for an A! I'm presuming if I get an offer it will be A*.
The pre-offer visit day went well today. I was stressing a bit about the interview but it was fine! I really loved Manchester :smile:
Reply 527
Anyone here gonna be at the Physics interview day on Tuesday?
Original post by FlyHigh_er
The pre-offer visit day went well today. I was stressing a bit about the interview but it was fine! I really loved Manchester :smile:

That's good to hear :smile: Have you received an offer since the visit day?
Original post by bourboncreams
just got an interview for French and German exactly a week after my application was sent off. Trying not to get too excited!!

Nice one b:smile:urb:smile:n. BUUUUUURRRRAPPPP!
Just got an AAA offer for Medical Biochemistry :biggrin:
Reply 531
Anyone have a computer science interview in 5th of December??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chanteyd
Anyone have a computer science interview in 5th of December??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am up in Manchester for an interview on the 5th but it's for maths and stats.
Reply 533
Original post by BenChard
I am up in Manchester for an interview on the 5th but it's for maths and stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What building are you in? Maths and compsci are related :tongue:
Original post by chanteyd
Posted from TSR Mobile

What building are you in? Maths and compsci are related :tongue:

It's the Alan Turing Buidling (46). :smile:
Original post by pallan
Thats strange? I got an offer for the same course as AAB? What were your AS grades?

AACCCD - did way too much and I'm paying for it! Is Manchester your first choice?
Reply 536
Offer for psychology (AAB), will be going to the Psych Open Day on the 20th :smile:
Reply 537
Original post by BenChard
It's the Alan Turing Buidling (46). :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nahh I'm in a different one (kilburn)!
Reply 538
I sent my application off on Tuesday and got an offer of AAB for history from Manchester on Friday. Has anyone else been made an offer for the history course?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 539
Original post by Karacel24g
AACCCD - did way too much and I'm paying for it! Is Manchester your first choice?

Wow that is a lot :eek:. I did 5 but one was critical thinking so it doesn't really count for much!

I'm not sure tbh. It was going to be but I got an unexpected offer from Warwick so might put them as my first and Manchester as my insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending