The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ethery
AAB from Bath, ABB from Nottingham, interviews from York and Bristol. All for chemistry with a year abroad. :biggrin:

Well, I sent off my application on the 6th of November. Invite to interview at York came six hours later. :tongue: I got both my offers and second interview invitation last night!

How about you? Sent yours off yet? What are you applying for? :smile:

A year abroad where?! Geography :biggrin: Nothing yet though :gah:

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Mainly cardio, a bit of legs and thighs today though

I'm not dench :tongue::wink:

Too modest :fan2:
Reply 7121
Original post by ethery
There's no need to worry yet!! :frown: What are you applying for, and where? When did you send it off?

Maths
Oxford, Warwick, Imperial, Bath, Southampton
The main reason im worried because I hear all u guys getting so many offers now :frown:
Original post by Blueray2

Too modest :fan2:

I wish :rolleyes:
Reply 7123
usycool1
x
I watched Star Wars Episode V last night... :holmes:
Original post by Pandora.
I watched Star Wars Episode V last night... :holmes:

Oooh, nice :colone: What did you think of it? :gah:

How have you been, btw? :smile:
Original post by Blueray2
A year abroad where?! Geography :biggrin: Nothing yet though :gah:

Dunno, I'd prefer to go somewhere outside Europe but I think that would be something to think about in a year or two. :smile: Ah, good luck! I'm sure you will soon!

Original post by Prinz655
Maths
The main reason im worried because I hear all u guys getting so many offers now :frown:

You really don't need to worry. You've chosen a competitive course at great unis, that probably just means that they'll wait longer to sort through all the applicants!
Maths

Hang in there, I have nothing yet either but it'll only be a matter of time now. :yep: My first two will probably be rejections though but ah well :biggrin:
Reply 7127
Original post by usycool1
Oooh, nice :colone: What did you think of it? :gah:

How have you been, btw? :smile:
I loved it! A bit gutted that I'd missed the first one, but the story was pretty easy to pick up. I can't wait for episode VI now. :colone: Thanks for the recommendation! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I've been good thanks! Still a lot of stress in my week, but I guess I'll get used to it haha. But yeah, feeling pretty good now. How about you? :h:
hii, idk where I could ask this question but it's worth a try.

I sent of my ucas application three weeks ago. However yesterday i received an email that my application has been returned. The reason was: I did not put my pending grades? God knows what this means *cry*. My issue is people are trying to ruin my life, I sent the app 3 weeks ago and it took 21 days to say I forgot to put in my pending grades ..

On a more serious note could anyone direct me on how to fix this. I only put in my As grades.. do I have say pending rather than stating the grade? or do I need put in A levels and just put pending? or do I need to put my As grades as well as A level but put pending at A-level. Confused as hell, not in college till thursday and don't have time to chase up teachers :frown:.
Reply 7129
Original post by gloriousgloria
hii, idk where I could ask this question but it's worth a try.

I sent of my ucas application three weeks ago. However yesterday i received an email that my application has been returned. The reason was: I did not put my pending grades? God knows what this means *cry*. My issue is people are trying to ruin my life, I sent the app 3 weeks ago and it took 21 days to say I forgot to put in my pending grades ..

On a more serious note could anyone direct me on how to fix this. I only put in my As grades.. do I have say pending rather than stating the grade? or do I need put in A levels and just put pending? or do I need to put my As grades as well as A level but put pending at A-level. Confused as hell, not in college till thursday and don't have time to chase up teachers :frown:.
You need to put your AS grades in for all subjects that you received AS grades for, then put in A Level grades as pending for the subjects that you will receive a full A Level grade this year. :smile:
You need to put your AS grades in for all subjects that you received AS grades for, then put in A Level grades as pending for the subjects that you will receive a full A Level grade this year. :smile:

thank youu very much :redface:, easier than I thought it would be aha..
Reply 7131
Original post by gloriousgloria
thank youu very much :redface:, easier than I thought it would be aha..
Don't worry about it, it took me forever to get my head around it myself. :h:
perhaps whoever is arranging the meetup could see who's interested and have usycool1 or Pandora update one of the first few posts?
Maybe use doodle so people can input their availabilities
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7133
Hang in there, I have nothing yet either but it'll only be a matter of time now. :yep: My first two will probably be rejections though but ah well :biggrin:

Where are u applying?
Another one :biggrin:
I loved it! A bit gutted that I'd missed the first one, but the story was pretty easy to pick up. I can't wait for episode VI now. :colone: Thanks for the recommendation! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I've been good thanks! Still a lot of stress in my week, but I guess I'll get used to it haha. But yeah, feeling pretty good now. How about you? :h:

Great! :biggrin: I hope you like the sixth episode too. :awesome: Have you seen the first three yet? :biggrin:

Harrison Ford's awesome :love:

Great, I hope you get it all done! :biggrin: I am good thanks! Dad's visiting on Friday hopefully, so quite excited about that...still got quite a bit of work, but ah well, it'll get done one day. :tongue:

Where are u applying?
Another one :biggrin:

Oxford, Imperial (after my BMAT, I'm probably not gonna get even an interview from either :tongue:), Birmingham and Bristol. :smile:
Reply 7135
Great! :biggrin: I hope you like the sixth episode too. :awesome: Have you seen the first three yet? :biggrin:

Great, I hope you get it all done! :biggrin: I am good thanks! Dad's visiting on Friday hopefully, so quite excited about that...still got quite a bit of work, but ah well, it'll get done one day. :tongue:
I hope so too! :biggrin: If ITV are showing them all I might get to see them, but the evening timeslot might make me miss them. :angry: Either way, I'll watch them somehow. :tongue: Which is your favourite one?

He must be the coolest man on the planet. :awesome:

Thanks :biggrin: That's great! How long's he staying? :smile: That's my philosophy about work too haha :tongue:
Reply 7136

Oxford, Imperial (after my BMAT, I'm probably not gonna get even an interview from either :tongue:), Birmingham and Bristol. :smile:

No fifth uni?
Probably will be the same after MAT for Oxford and imperial
Reply 7137

Love the final episode where Han Solo thinks Luke & Leia are dating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since they removed the neg rep the people seem more reluctant to give + ones. Think there now held in higher regard
Also, does anyone know if UCL give out rejection emails? Or does it just show on UCAS?

Latest