The Student Room Group

Biology 6 mark questions

So I have a biology test tomorrow and I need to practice 6 mark questions. What the exam will cover includes: Classification, Vertebrates/invertebrates, species, variation, reasons for variety, evolution, genes, inheritance, genetic disorders, homeostasis, sensitivity and responding to stimuli.

If anyone could give some 6 mark questions that might come up/have come up in the past that would be great! My exam board is edexcel so it's B1 and half of B2

First post on TSR!!
(edited 10 years ago)
kind of off-topic but what year u in?
you can go onto the OCR website and look at past paper
if u have any past stuff, revise it. Thats what i do.
Reply 4
Original post by Jeeves CP
kind of off-topic but what year u in?

year 10
Reply 5
Original post by chocolatesauce
you can go onto the OCR website and look at past paper

My exam board is edexcel:/
I also have a biology exam tomorrow.
I am also in year 10.
I am also with edexcel.
My exam is a mock exam on B2 additional science June 2013 edexcel exam.
I'm on a constant revision thing right now.

I use my revision book, school book, past papers, bite size and this great website I found called doc browns. It has everything on my revision tracker and with specific notes on everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Ad109
I am also in year 10.
I am also with edexcel.

I use my revision book, school book, past papers, bite size and this great website I found called doc browns. It has everything on my revision tracker and with specific notes on everything.

I have a revision book too which is really good! I like that doc browns website too! thanks for the help! good luck
Original post by Ad109
I am also in year 10.
I am also with edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good website do u know any other good revision sites for GCSE(computer science preferably?...)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending