The Student Room Group

Girls,what's the nicest thing a guy has done for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Agreed to marry me. :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by Harpoon
Ah I was going to do the one in bold a few weeks ago .. decided against it though as I thought it was way too risky. Also wanted to buy her flowers but didn't know how she'd take it.

Yeah well it was a belated birthday gift but even still she was dating somone at the time so i made sure it was ok, part of me did think of it as a romantic gesture
Reply 22
drive me LOL
Reply 23
Original post by Tcrumpen
Yeah well it was a belated birthday gift but even still she was dating somone at the time so i made sure it was ok, part of me did think of it as a romantic gesture

Yeah, mine was similar, birthday present for someone who I was seeing earlier in the year and still had feelings for, very complicated situation and I decided against it. Glad yours worked out though.
Reply 24
Original post by Harpoon
Yeah, mine was similar, birthday present for someone who I was seeing earlier in the year and still had feelings for, very complicated situation and I decided against it. Glad yours worked out though.

Well it worked out in the sense that it didn't backfire on me, we arn't together (which is a real shame)
when i was in middle school, some boys were picking on me and another boy stood up for me. i'll never forget that
Reply 26
Taking me to Paris on my birthday :lovie::lovedup:
Reply 27
Original post by Peachykeen09
when i was in middle school, some boys were picking on me and another boy stood up for me. i'll never forget that

Shame it didn't make you any less unattractive...
Original post by Dr Pesto
Probably like half an hour of cunnilingus.

wow, didnt you get bored lol
Reply 29
Original post by Tcrumpen
Well it worked out in the sense that it didn't backfire on me, we arn't together (which is a real shame)

Maybe you're not conveying the intentions behind it properly here but if it 'working out' would ideally have entailed her deciding to leave her then boyfriend to get with you then that wasn't a nice thing to do, it was just scummy.
Reply 30
Original post by Ronove
Maybe you're not conveying the intentions behind it properly here but if it 'working out' would ideally have entailed her deciding to leave her then boyfriend to get with you then that wasn't a nice thing to do, it was just scummy.

She just doesn't feel like that about me, believe me we've had convo's that lasted days on this subject, she wishes this could have been different, but she can't be in a realationship with someone she just doesn't like
Original post by Verana
Shame it didn't make you any less unattractive...

why is that a shame :mad:
Reply 32
Original post by Peachykeen09
why is that a shame :mad:

Dumb and ugly then?
I called him at midnight with some horrible news. He was working at 7 the next morning, but he came straight out and took me to a pub, held my hand for an hour while I cried and bought me 20 l and b. (yes, smoking is bad yada yada, but it was a short term solution to help me calm down despite the fact he hates smoking).

He stayed with me for hours until we sorted everything out. Also not a boyfriend so he wasn't obligated to do anything. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Gave me good advice :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by REASON_Lighters
wow, didnt you get bored lol

I started trying to remember the names of all the James Bond films. I got to Goldeneye and my tongue started to seize up.
Original post by Dr Pesto
I started trying to remember the names of all the James Bond films. I got to Goldeneye and my tongue started to seize up.

what a lad <3
I once bought a girl some Muller yoghurt, it was low fat, she slapped me in the face :frown:
Hmm... I dont know... cant think of any really.
Probably a couple of my friends when I was about 7, realised I was having a pretty miserable time off some of my other friends and decided to tell the teacher. :lol: I was furious at the time because the other people in question assumed I'd told on them and got angry with me, but my two male friends at the time were really nice to be back then. I'm still friends with one now, although we lost contact for a few years when I moved schools. I'm sure there's plenty of others though, I just can't think of any right this second. Oh, got one. A random boy in Paris saw me and my friends looking very tired and stressed, we were trying to work out how to get to the right train station so we could sit there and wait all night for the Eurostar the next morning, our flight had been cancelled so we'd had to come up from Nice because we needed to be home really soon to pack up our things so we could move out of halls, it was only a couple of days before our contracts were meant to end, he tried to give us a hand and then got himself stuck in the doors of the Metro trying to hold it open for us, turned out it was the wrong way anyway but it was very sweet of him to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending