The Student Room Group

Medicine 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Anyone that has applied to Leeds and got the email today stating the sign in will "Tell you how (on the basis of preliminary automated assessment) your application is ranked in the application cohort" does this mean it will say you are ranked X highest out of Z applicants?
Reply 1081
Has anyone else applied for Liverpool?
Original post by Philippamalko
Anyone that has applied to Leeds and got the email today stating the sign in will "Tell you how (on the basis of preliminary automated assessment) your application is ranked in the application cohort" does this mean it will say you are ranked X highest out of Z applicants?

Yes. And if you're below 1,037 it's a reasonably good indicator of an oncoming rejection!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1083
Original post by StephenNaulls
Yes. And if you're below 1,037 it's a reasonably good indicator of an oncoming rejection!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, can't wait to find out that before I am ACTUALLY rejected that I WILL BE rejected. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't you mean if you're above 1037??
Original post by Medicine Boy
don't you mean if you're above 1037??

No. The top 1,000 get PS's looked at- but this year there are people tied that make it a top 1,037 instead. So anyone ranked between 1-1,037/4,000 should get their PS looked at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. The top 1,000 get PS's looked at- but this year there are people tied that make it a top 1,037 instead. So anyone ranked between 1-1,037/4,000 should get their PS looked at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you even know this?

I'm not applying to this Uni, but I am curious...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pittawithcheese
How do you even know this?

I'm not applying to this Uni, but I am curious...

Posted from TSR Mobile

They emailed us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah sorry I misunderstood what you said, that's correct
Original post by xoivz
Has anyone else applied for Liverpool?

meeeeee
Reply 1090
Has anyone applying to Bristol, Birmingham or Sheffield gotten interview e-mails yet?
Reply 1091
Original post by krisxc
Has anyone applying to Bristol, Birmingham or Sheffield gotten interview e-mails yet?

I have for Birmingham:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1092
Hi

I would be grateful if someone would add me to the Medicine Stalking Page 2014.. not too sure how to do it!

Emisb - interview at HYMS 4/12/13 UKCAT 737.5 Band 1, Reapplicant 4A's at AS level and 4A's at Alevel.

Also applying to Queens Belfast and Manchester. Somehow managed to put my details in for the plymouth table!

Thanks
Reply 1093
Any suggestions for books or websites that will help in the preparation for MMI interviews? Thanks!
Original post by emisb
Hi
I would be grateful if someone would add me to the Medicine Stalking Page 2014.. not too sure how to do it!
Emisb - interview at HYMS 4/12/13 UKCAT 737.5 Band 1, Reapplicant 4A's at AS level and 4A's at Alevel.
Also applying to Queens Belfast and Manchester. Somehow managed to put my details in for the plymouth table!
Thanks

You can post requests and updated info here... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2479360
But your data is already entered for 3 med schools - Hull/York, QUB and Manchester - but not for Plymouth. Did you want that adding?
Reply 1095
Original post by Angelica.
meeeeee

Have you got an interview?
Reply 1096
Original post by Pastaferian
You can post requests and updated info here... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2479360
But your data is already entered for 3 med schools - Hull/York, QUB and Manchester - but not for Plymouth. Did you want that adding?

Yeah, I added those 3 in; forgot to reply to her afterwards!! :colondollar: :innocent: :ashamed:

Original post by emisb
Hi

Thanks

Did you mean to put in your details for plymouth? They weren't in the table! I can add it in if you want :wink:
Original post by xoivz
Have you got an interview?

no :frown: you?
Reply 1098
Has anyone gotten any invites for interviews at east anglia, leicester, dundee or st andrews?
Reply 1099
Original post by Pastaferian

Hi

Someone has already put them in for me now! Thanks anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest