Its a late reply b'cos ive not been on tsr for a week buh
Congrats!!! :p:$:mmm::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 541
Original post by amira1512
I'm an international student doing 3 A2s. What are the requirements they gave you? And if you don't mind me asking, what were your grades? And congrats with the offer!!! :biggrin:

I also received an offer for AAA on Thursday, I got AAAA at AS and I am doing another AS in which I am predicted an A* so hopefully AAAAA*. Then I am predicted A*AAA. I wouldn't worry, I had to wait a month for my offer- I applied early because I had to get another application in for a deadline last month.

Don't panic and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frenchiex
Offer for psychology (AAB), will be going to the Psych Open Day on the 20th :smile:

Congratulations!!! I'm going to the Open Day too, maybe I'll see you there :smile: is manchester your first choice?
Reply 543
Original post by WannaGetAnA
Congratulations!!! I'm going to the Open Day too, maybe I'll see you there :smile: is manchester your first choice?

Thanks! Congrats to you to! It'll probably be my insurance, depending on whether I get Oxford or UCL. The option to do a year abroad is making me lean towards Manchester though! :smile: Where else did you apply?
Original post by aliakhan
Its a late reply b'cos ive not been on tsr for a week buh
Congrats!!! :p:$:mmm::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by OllieGCSEs
That's good to hear :smile: Have you received an offer since the visit day?

Nope, it was only yesterday and the students said it may take up to two weeks so I hope so.
Reply 546
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Thanks! :biggrin:

Ur welcome :yy: so how many offers have u got now? Nd which one do u plan on firming? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frenchiex
Thanks! Congrats to you to! It'll probably be my insurance, depending on whether I get Oxford or UCL. The option to do a year abroad is making me lean towards Manchester though! :smile: Where else did you apply?

Manchester is my first choice :smile: I applied to Cambridge, Keele, Derby and lancaster. What are your other two? And yeah, studying abroad sounds like so much fun! If I did it, I would probably want to go to California
Reply 548
Manchester is my first choice :smile: I applied to Cambridge, Keele, Derby and lancaster. What are your other two? And yeah, studying abroad sounds like so much fun! If I did it, I would probably want to go to California

You applied to Cambridge and Manchester is your first choice? Hahaha:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aliakhan
Ur welcome :yy: so how many offers have u got now? Nd which one do u plan on firming? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got 4 within a week! Still waiting on Birmingham but got to do the LNAT this Tuesday coming. Right now my firm is likely to be Manchester or Leicester. Ill decide on the vistor open day thingys (tbh most likely UoM lol). You?
Original post by Arieisit
You applied to Cambridge and Manchester is your first choice? Hahaha:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I kind of regretted applying to cambridge, cos now I've realised there's no chance I'll ever get in! :smile:
Reply 551

My other two are Bristol and Birmingham, I have offers from both of those :smile:Yeah I'd love to go to California! Would be amazing! :smile:
Reply 552
I kind of regretted applying to cambridge, cos now I've realised there's no chance I'll ever get in! :smile:

What did you apply for at Cambridge, what's your ums average? If you don't mind me asking :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
What did you apply for at Cambridge, what's your ums average? If you don't mind me asking :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for psychological and Behavioural Sciences :smile: I never actually worked out my average UMS score, but I think it's between 80-85.

What did you apply to and where? :smile:
Reply 554
I applied for psychological and Behavioural Sciences :smile: I never actually worked out my average UMS score, but I think it's between 80-85.

What did you apply to and where? :smile:

I applied to read Physical Natural Science at Churchill :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 555
Original post by gs1996
I also received an offer for AAA on Thursday, I got AAAA at AS and I am doing another AS in which I am predicted an A* so hopefully AAAAA*. Then I am predicted A*AAA. I wouldn't worry, I had to wait a month for my offer- I applied early because I had to get another application in for a deadline last month.

Don't panic and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the info, and congrats for the offer!
Reply 556
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Got 4 within a week! Still waiting on Birmingham but got to do the LNAT this Tuesday coming. Right now my firm is likely to be Manchester or Leicester. Ill decide on the vistor open day thingys (tbh most likely UoM lol). You?

Ooooo not bad!! me? lool im definetly firming UoM for Law Insha Allah :tongue: i pray that you do well in ur lnats, just remember not to panick!!:biggrin: :colondollar: im also still waiting for my offer from Exeter for ALw with European studies as well as UoM for straight Law :smile: :redface:
Does anyone know what Manchester give the most importance to when giving offers (Personal statement, predicted AS grades, GCSE grades)? Or is it just a mixture of them all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ciao
Offer for Economics - AAB :smile:

Original post by clementk429
Application sent on 29/10 and got my offer on 6/11 for accounting and finance (: AB only

Congrats! :smile: What were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Procrastinator123
Does anyone know what Manchester give the most importance to when giving offers (Personal statement, predicted AS grades, GCSE grades)? Or is it just a mixture of them all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the subject, of course, but to my knowledge Manchester isn't particularly focussed on anything in particular (though the PS will be less important than AS and predicted A2 grades)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending