Art teacher...

Good point.
"Theres no need to call me sir, Professor."

-Harry Potter.

Nothing will ever be better.
Original post by ChiefNinja

EDIT: This one is applicable too.

Repped for using a supernatural gif. :smile:
I just recently had a foul argument with a teacher and apparently I was being disrespectful, so she asked why I was not showing her respect and I with "respect is earned, not given"
Constantly talking about Nazis and the war with Germans is the most stupid thing; there is more to German history than this
Teacher: GET OUT!

Me: That's what she said.
Original post by Scienceisgood
FireGarden teaching Chemistry:

Balance this equation C6H12O6 + _O2 --> ??????

Me:
Done, now answer me this.

What happens when you react Flourine, Uranium, Carbon and Potassium?

FireGarden: Aren't you hot enough to do the reaction yourself?

Yeahhhh. :colone:.
Reply 28
Found this ages ago on Pinterest :P thought it was quite funny

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
Teacher: Get out of my classroom.
Me: It ain't your classroom. It is the headteacher's.
Me - Can I go to the toilet?

Teacher - 'May'

Me - I was using 'can' as a verbal modifier asking a question rather than pertaining to an ability, but being a teacher, I thought you would know that. *walks out like a baws*
Year 9, art class. We're doing some observational drawing of a shoe or something.

Art teacher comes over to my shoulder, looks at my drawing and says, in a very condescending tone:

'You're not taking Art for your GCSEs are you?'

I simply reply:

'No, I'm taking real subjects.'
English teacher got pissed when I didn't hand in my essay, told him to go deal with it.
French teacher was really annoyed that I didn't turn up for an after-school 'club' even though I wasn't expected to, so I told her that I had a life. Needless to say she hates my guts now.
Original post by Arithmeticae

Teacher - 'May'

Me - I was using 'can' as a verbal modifier asking a question rather than pertaining to an ability, but being a teacher, I thought you would know that. *walks out like a baws*

Nerd.:tongue:
I don't like being rude to teachers but one teacher really annoyed me once because I wanted to drop Further Maths at GCSE because I only got a C in normal maths and she said:
"Don't argue with me, I'll give you five Ds if you continue". (Ds are a behaviour code at our school)
and I replied with
"Well that's 5 more Ds than you'll ever get".
Teachers around me started laughing, she gave me 5 Ds but when she walked out a teacher crossed them out for me. XD
I felt kind bad though because I guess she just wanted me to get another qualification but I really really can't do further maths, no matter how hard I study.
(edited 9 years ago)
Teacher: why r u such a horse?
Me: coz girls like riding on me

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Arithmeticae

Teacher - 'May'

I have a better solution:
Do exactly the same thing, but when they say 'May', reply 'fair enough' and stay sitting down, ideally looking slightly uncomfortable.

Throws them right off.
In my case, "You're fired".
Original post by Scienceisgood
Chemistry Teacher:

Balance this equation C6H12O6 + _O2 --> ??????

Me:
Done, now answer me this.

What happens when you react Flourine, Uranium, Carbon and Potassium?

Teacher:

Spoiler

Probably mainly KF.
Original post by Mkeallison
Guess you're a head then

I had teachers that taught me at home as well as at the private school I attended.

Latest