The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing

Hey I'm new about here, just have a quick question :smile: does anyone know if an HNC in Health and Social Care can get you into Adult Nursing Degree? Thanks!
All universities put their entry requirements on their website, so check these out as your first port of call.

However, am HNC in health and social care is a fairly non-standard qualification, so if it isn't mentioned on a uni's website, email them to ask before you apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
All universities put their entry requirements on their website, so check these out as your first port of call.

However, am HNC in health and social care is a fairly non-standard qualification, so if it isn't mentioned on a uni's website, email them to ask before you apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! There is no mention of the HNC, the entry requirements are BBC so seem to be for school leavers rather than mature students. I will drop them an email, thanks again.
Original post by rachey17
Thanks! There is no mention of the HNC, the entry requirements are BBC so seem to be for school leavers rather than mature students. I will drop them an email, thanks again.

Yep, that sounds like a good plan :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending