The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Graphic Design Interviews

Hi guys,

So I got offered an interview about 3 weeks ago for an interview for BA Hons Graphic Design.

I haven't seen/read anyone else who has had an invitation, and was wondering if anyone has, and by chance when is it?

Mines on Wednesday 20th:smile:
I havent yet as only sent off my application a few days ago, but where have you applied for?:smile: I can imagine interviews will be quite informal and a nice way to show your personality and passion for graphic design, quite looking forward to mine apart from the fact i havent got my portfolio finished yet haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by helloabbieee
I havent yet as only sent off my application a few days ago, but where have you applied for?:smile: I can imagine interviews will be quite informal and a nice way to show your personality and passion for graphic design, quite looking forward to mine apart from the fact i havent got my portfolio finished yet haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've applied for huddersfield and nottingham trent, which are my main two choices, then i've also applied for UWE Bristol and Leeds met. you?

and your portfolio will be fine. took me and my tutor forever through:-(
Original post by katyr0binson
i've applied for huddersfield and nottingham trent, which are my main two choices, then i've also applied for UWE Bristol and Leeds met. you?

and your portfolio will be fine. took me and my tutor forever through:-(

Ah right and yeah ive applied for nott trent which is probably my first choice and then sheffield hallam, south wales and leeds met :smile: and ah i bet it did havent got all my work finished for mine which is a tad stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending