The Student Room Group

What milk do you drink?

Poll

What kind of milk do you drink?

I read something (it might have been an article or something in a book, or actually it might have been on TV!) that suggested no one drinks full fat milk. People were wondering why supermarkets even sell it. I drink full fat milk, never had anything else, but is that really so weird? What kind of milk is everyone drinking?

Scroll to see replies

Full fat- I've drunk it since I was a kid and anything else tastes too bland for me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whichever one the one with the green lid is!
Soya. I'm lactose intolerant, and hate the taste of milk anyway :tongue:
Green lid one!
Reply 5
Original post by furryface12
Whichever one the one with the green lid is!

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Green lid one!

Semi-skimmed.
Reply 6
Full fat. Used to live on semi-skimmed, but switched to full fat after realising how helpful it is for weight gain/ maintaining weight.
Reply 7
Semi-skimmed (green lid), fat full is too rich for me, especially if you are having it in the morning with cereal, makes me feel ill!

:puke:

But I really like cheese, which is usually made out of full fat milk, strange one!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Semi.
Semi skimmed will win all the time.
Original post by syrettd
I read something (it might have been an article or something in a book, or actually it might have been on TV!) that suggested no one drinks full fat milk. People were wondering why supermarkets even sell it. I drink full fat milk, never had anything else, but is that really so weird? What kind of milk is everyone drinking?

I highly doubt this, because a) I've noticed that in high Asian areas this doesn't ring true AT ALL - especially when you need milk for desserts

Also, my brother drinks full fat, because we don't allow him to drink any thing else, owing to him refusing to him being pretty skinny

I voted "other" because I tend to either get the purple top wisemans dairy milk or the orange top Asda milk, and green top when there's none of those :smile:

I don't know how they do it, because the orange/purple top taste the same as the green top, but has less fat/calories

I actually really like full fat milk, but if I can simply change to another product, and save calories, why not?

Original post by Peggles_*

But I really like cheese, which is usually made out of full fat milk, strange one!

I'm pretty sure that weight watchers cheese isn't?

It's also quite pricey for cheese, but I buy it, because it's healthier than the other brands and it actually tastes like cheese
(edited 10 years ago)
the one with a green cap!
I drink Rice Milk or Almond Milk! I don't really like normal milk. My family drink semi-skimmed though :')
I hate reduced fat milk, it doesn't taste like real milk.
Either soya or coconut milk, haven't had dairy in 11 years
Full fat :sogood:

Anything else is the spawn of Satan.
Reply 16
Original post by syrettd

All of them.
I can't remember me to ever have drunk fat milk. As a rule I drink semi-skimmed milk.
Reply 18
Semi skimmed , have done for years and years.
Reply 19
My mum always made us drink full fat milk as kids :tongue: apparently semi-skimmed was "bad for us"

I still drink full fat at home. The stuff at school (I board) is probably semi-skimmed but to me it tastes exactly the same so I dunno, maybe it's full fat? Do milks taste different?

Quick Reply

Latest