The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nana96
Guus even of we get an interview now we have to wait till May to get the decision... argh

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2013_Entry#King.E2.80.99s_College_London

Kings makes decisions soon after interview - unless things change this year.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 501
Original post by chocolate_pies
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2013_Entry#King.E2.80.99s_College_London

Kings makes decisions soon after interview - unless things change this year.

Yeah i think you're right, sorry i misunderstood something on their website :smile:
Reply 502
Guys for european applicants with no gcses do they just assess ukcat?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two people at my school have received interviews. Anyone else heard?
Original post by chocolate_pies
Two people at my school have received interviews. Anyone else heard?

I have an interview on December 4th! It was actually your post that made me think to check the online portal thing :smile: they didn't send an email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yolo_kevin
I have an interview on December 4th! It was actually your post that made me think to check the online portal thing :smile: they didn't send an email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Would you mind me asking your stats?
Reply 506

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Your post gave me hope as I hadn't checked portal either...nope nothing :L
Reply 507

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, Assuming you are not a grad?

Original post by Razer_M
Well done! Your post gave me hope as I hadn't checked portal either...nope nothing :L

same, read it on my phone and jumped at the pc to check... false hope!!
Original post by adam_dewji
same, read it on my phone and jumped at the pc to check... false hope!!

Waahh :'( SPEAK TO ME KINGS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Razer_M

Same i just checked it now, my heart beating frantically but obvs no reply for me :/ :frown: hurry up King's, i'm relying on you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They got their invitations on Friday. When did you get yours?
Original post by Moo321
Hi, Assuming you are not a grad?

Just checked some of her previous posts, she's a re-applicant :smile:
Reply 513
Original post by Tee Logan x
Same i just checked it now, my heart beating frantically but obvs no reply for me :/ :frown: hurry up King's, i'm relying on you :tongue:

SAME! And then I checked UCL portal for anything..and spent the last 5 mins logging in as I'd forgotten my password. Then spent another age trying to get a new one as it needs to to be EXACTLY 8 characters long containing an upper case, lower case, digit, special symbol, heart of a lion, the philosophers stone and a horcrux -.-

Original post by DonGreeky
Waahh :'( SPEAK TO ME KINGS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha this is me right now! King's is my last hope!
Original post by Razer_M
SAME! And then I checked UCL portal for anything..and spent the last 5 mins logging in as I'd forgotten my password. Then spent another age trying to get a new one as it needs to to be EXACTLY 8 characters long containing an upper case, lower case, digit, special symbol, heart of a lion, the philosophers stone and a horcrux -.-

Hahaha this is me right now! King's is my last hope!

Oh my god you have had it bad! That UCL portal password was the most horrific thing I've ever had to think of! I'm getting fed up of waiting! It's been ages now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know how to quote lots of different people haha so I'll try and answer everything here :smile:

Ermm I think I got the invite today but I don't really know tbh because I haven't checked the portal in so long...speaking of which sorry for the false hope guys, I'm sure you'll get your invites too :smile:

Yes I am a reapplicant, I have 11a* at gcse, 780 ukcat and 3a* and an a at a-level.

Hope that's everything :smile: £80 return train though! guess I'll have to beg my dad to take me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 516
I don't know how to quote lots of different people haha so I'll try and answer everything here :smile:

Ermm I think I got the invite today but I don't really know tbh because I haven't checked the portal in so long...speaking of which sorry for the false hope guys, I'm sure you'll get your invites too :smile:

Yes I am a reapplicant, I have 11a* at gcse, 780 ukcat and 3a* and an a at a-level.

Hope that's everything :smile: £80 return train though! guess I'll have to beg my dad to take me

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you still haven't received an email from KCL myapplication? Informing you of a change/interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kcl2009
So you still haven't received an email from KCL myapplication? Informing you of a change/interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Friend who applied last year said they didn't email him when he got called for interview, bit mean of them! Just hoping to hear something, heard nothing from all unis, as a reapplicant the wait doesn't get easier over time I can tell you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 519
That post just made me check my portal and I've got a bloody interview!

Quick Reply

Latest