Do you hate/love Marmite?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
It's the worst thing ever.

Spoiler

Well you got there after 84 yrs, so it's fine :h:

Spoiler

Hate it. I've never actually tried it but its appearance and smell leave me in no doubt.
Reply 42
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Hate it. I've never actually tried it but its appearance and smell leave me in no doubt.

Good! It's worse than poison.
Reply 43
I haven't actually tried it but I doubt I'd love it or even come close to liking it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I freakin love marmite.
Reply 46
I swear to god, if it was a straight choice between eating dog **** or marmite it would not be an easy decision.
Hate
More a Bovril man myself.
Would probably hate it.
Reply 50
When i was a child, up to the age of around 8, I LOVED IT but then my passion for it weakened and I now hate it.
Reply 51
Hate it.
marmite? eugh :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by SoftPunch
Haha - nice. They wanted to troll you and were trolled themselves :wink:
I, on the other hand, hate marmite, but love wassabi. Wassabi is soo good in mashed potatoes :drool:

I might just try that
Love Marmite. Every single one of my Spanish friends who insisted on trying it hated it :teehee:

Think it's just one of those things you have to grow up with... and not have a traumatising first experience with :tongue:
Love it. I have it on all my women.
Loveee :ahee:

Original post by SoftPunch
I absolutely detest it with a passion. The first time I tried it was when my mom decided to play a prank on me and said it's something really tasty and gave me a whole spoon to try :coma:
Never trying it ever again.

My mum actually used to hide the jar because I used to eat spoonfuls of the stuff
Reply 57
Original post by LilacLily
Loveee :ahee:

My mum actually used to hide the jar because I used to eat spoonfuls of the stuff

:puke:
I am done here.

Quick Reply

Latest